Prologue

Millions of years before the world was formed into the land that it was today, robots had run rampant. Humans were nearly wiped off the face of the Earth, but less than a thousand still survived. In the tale of all thousand people who survived, only one saved them. No one knows the name of this mysterious man, but he's the one who created the famous Grahmall Virus, the virus that was transmitted into the robots, and the virus that ultimately ended the robot reign. Although the robots were defeated, the monsters of the land still roamed, and no virus could take them out as easily as it had the robot forces.

Soon after, the surviving people knew they needed to make a plan for a new society where they had to live. The man knew what he could do to protect them from the surface land where they had lived. It took him months, but the man built a huge metal pole in the center of their community. His plan for protecting the human race worked perfectly. At the touch of a button, the chunk of land that the people rested on broke apart from the ground and slowly rose to the sky, leaving the ground miles upon miles below the land mass.

Since that day, the human race has flourished. Alternate pieces of ground had been risen by the man to increase the amount of land the people had free roam of. Rules were made that prohibited the building of robots to prevent another robot uprising. And people were happy with their new lives. One day, a person had risen up, and took control of the society. A capital government was made to protect the people, and ultimate control was taken.