Part 1

"Y/N you're going back to school. You'll need this knife, this gun, and this ammo." Karasama, my mother's bestfriend before she got killed. I looked at the plastic knife and the bb gun I was given. "What the hell am I supposed to do with this? This wont do any damage." I rolled my eyes and sat back not taking the weapons off the table.

"It's not supposed to hurt humans. Your target is an alien who blew up the moon." He explained. "These weapons and ammo he can't touch and it harms him and only him." He finished explaining. "Okay if you say so." I grabbed the weapons and walked out. "Meet me here tomorrow at 6!"

I went back to my friend Clairissa's, house. She of course doesn't know what I do. "Hey I'm gonna be gone. My mom's friend wants me to go stay with them for a little while and go back to school." I went into my room after telling her where I was going. "When are you leaving?" She followed me to the door. "I'm leaving tomorrow at six in the morning."

"Oh okay." She seemed upset. "Hey don't worry Clair, I'll be back soon." I smiled and hugged her. "I'm gonna go to bed goodnight." She waved at me and headed back to the kitchen. I walked into the room packing my bags and getting ready for bed.

I fell asleep soon after hearing someone pass by my door with Clairissa. I guess you could say she's addicted to guys, and what they have to offer her. That's why I sound proofed her room.

I woke up the next morning at five. I went into the bathroom and got undressed turning on the water letting it run over my body. I looked down at the scar that ran from my right shoulder to the left of my waist. 'I'm glad it's almost healed' I ran my hand over it remembering that night.

Flashback**

"Come here you little bitch!" It was my father, he never acted like that before my mother died... He blamed himself and I didn't have the heart to fight him... I ran and I ran until I fell. "You can't run." He pinned me down and put his knife against my skin. "No!" I yelled and, thank god I'm small, I got out of his grasp and ran, but not before he cut down my skin diagonally from my right shoulder to the left side of my waist.

I ran as much as possible and finally got to the road as a couple cars past. I was bleeding pretty badly. I ran a little more. Farther away from the house I used to call home. It was cold and everyone who past me turned there heads and continued down the road.

As everything started fading out I saw red and blue lights and a pair of arms wrap around me. I couldn't hear what the person said. The last thing I remember is waking up in a white room with bright lights and people were around me.

Flashback End**

I washed myself shivering at the thought. "I wonder what happened to him." I got out and dried myself off getting dressed before going outside and getting in the car with my personal driver, Frank. "You know where." I zoned out until we got there.

Timeskipppppp~

We arrived in japan and Karasuma showed me around the E-class building. "Class is about to start." He said as we got to the broken buildings classroom. "Who are you?" A red headed boy walked in.

Hey so who do you think you're going to meet first?

I hope you enjoy this story!! Welp I think thats it,

Don't forget to vote comment and join the family! Bye~