MakeUpPlus

If you're feeling absolutely hideous but still want to take some cute selfies, what do you do?
You could go throw on some makeup, but do you really feel like it? Not so much. And plus, it would take too long. Three hours of applying makeup and fixing yourself up nice all for what? A couple of Instagram posts? Nah.

Well, thankfully it's 2019 and there's an app for everything including an app that digitally adds makeup to your face.

See this photo? I had an entirely bare face and was feeling kinda gross so I went to Snapchat and used the puppy filter and girls, you know what I'm talking about, when your face is looking so ratchet that not even the puppy filter can help then t...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

See this photo? I had an entirely bare face and was feeling kinda gross so I went to Snapchat and used the puppy filter and girls, you know what I'm talking about, when your face is looking so ratchet that not even the puppy filter can help then there's a serious problem! Am I right??

So in this photo I digitally added some blush and some eyeshadow, and a tint of lipstick. I didn't want it to be noticeably fake so I tried not to add too much.

So if you're ever feeling like you look gross in a picture and you're truly so insecure about it, don't stress, just add some fakeup:) see what i did there? Fake up = fake makeup hahahahahahahha

But for real, I think all of God's children are gorgeous but at the same time, we're human, we get insecure and that's understandable. Please don't think you're ugly because I think you're cute😍☺️!

Lots and lots of love to you all!
- Mandy xoxo