open hate rants

k. so. bein a fan of 1d an 5sos and all, I understand that not everyone has the same opinion on my idols.

i get pissed off but hey if u r nice about ur opinion i can survive without killing and grilling u.

i also understand when my friends tease me about 1d and such, like my guy friend is like 'One Direction sucks. Justin Bieber is way better' and i'm like 'u need jesus'. but hey, whatever floats your boat. he's joking with me, duh.

 what i cant understand is when people seriously hate something i like and they start ranting to me about how much they hate it. lIKE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER I DON'T GIVE  A FUCK I LOVE IT TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE ABOUT YOUR SHIT OPINION.

for example: the other day I was on the bus for a school field trip and we were going to the aquarium (yah I know pathetic but I liked it I saw glow in the dark fishes okay). i was talking to my one friend about people following me on google plus (because we were just like bored and I was like 'Hey I know you're not an obsessive fangirl or anything but can I fangirl on you') and I told her that niall followed me. she was like 'wuw that's cool' bc she doesn't love 1d but she respects them. anyways, so I told her nash grier also follows me (that is true).

so okay nash has these gorgous eyes and I was talking about them, and i dont love nash THAT much but he's cute, when a girl I know who I'm sort of friends with is like, "NASH GRIER. OH MY GOD. HE'S SO BAD LIKE HONESTLY."

and I'm like (in my head of course) OF COURSE I DON'T CARE BITCH I LOVE HIM STFU.

but on the outside I'm put in a totally awkward situation where i kinda just stare at her and nod my head like, i mean, how else am i going to respond? i was just ranting how he followed me and his eyes are adorable when BAM someone says to my face that. i didnt take offense, because hey, I'm opinionated about stuff too, but that girl just put me in an awkward situation and I'm not sure if I should argue with her or agree. LIKE gO AWAY.

and so she rants for about five minutes how his videos aren't good or funny (i'm still sitting like an awkward penguin) and I'm like , ' yah, they're decent' because I can't say anything opposing that- she'll judge me and be like, 'you're wrong'. may I mention that I was in no mood to have an arguement.

SO BASICALLY I WAS FORCED INTO AN AWKWARD SITUATION WHERE MY FRIEND KNEW I LIKED NASH GRIER AND THEN THERE WAS THIS GIRL WHO I COULD CALL MY FRIEND AND SHE'S LIKE HE'S AWFUL AND WE BOTH CAN'T REACT BECAUSE WHOOPTY FUCKING DOO SHE'LL JUST ARGUE LIKE WTF.

i hate awkward situations and so this was not very fun for me. i respect you if you don't like nash grier- bc i just think he's cute and sweet and stuff- but like don't go on a hate rant on it to my face unless you want to have a punched in face. i would have outwardly argued if the person was my close friend, because like wey hey, but no. i didn't want to seem like a little bitch so i was like 'yah i agree with you completely even though three seconds ago i said i loved that guy" and she was like "yeah i got to say what i wanted".

wow yikes ima hypocryte whoopsie

lmao i sound so educated here lol 

sorry its long