Chapter 7 The Post

Oh my goodness. I can't believe I kissed Phil!! He did kinda pick on me before. Well that was in the past. Wait. Oh no. Is he going to propose to me? Are we going to get married? Are we going to have kids?!? Smiley thought. "Smiley! You got to go to school hun" Her mom said. "I am right know!" She replied. She grabbed her backpack and ran out the door. "Hi Lemon face!" 5 said with an evil laugh. Smiley just glared at him. "I want to be drama free for once 5". Smiley signed. "I saw the post". Smiley was confused. "What post?". 5 looked at Smiley with his serious face. "You don't know?!?" 5 asked. "No tell me please!" Smiley begged. "The picture of you and Phil making out on RiddleBook". He announced. "Whatttttttt?!?!?" Smiley practically yelled in 5's ear. "I better get to class. See you later lemon face". Smiley didn't even care that 5 called her lemon face. She wanted to know more about that picture posted on RiddleBook. "PHIL!!!!"Smiley yelled down the hall. "Oh hey babe. I mean lemon face. I mean hhhey.....Smiley". He said. "Did you post the picture of you and me making out?!?!" Smiley demanded. "No of corce I didn't". Phil said. "Well I know for sure we didn't make out. Then who would post such a thing?" "I know for sure it wasn't my boys". "Your boys?" "I mean my buds. I mean my bros" He shuddered. Who could have posted this? Why would they post this? I bet it was 5. Because I don't now anyone else who would have an idea like this. Besides 5. And maybe Phil. If he liked me that much. Which I don't think he likes me that much. Smiley said in her mind.