Handcuffs

Tae POV
As we entered the room my heart started beating so fast like I was just running the marathon. Mark turned to us with a smirk plastered on his face. That freaked me out.
Before I could think further I hear Namjoon hyung's voice screaming.
"YOU ****** *******. YOU ACT SO INNOCENT YET YOU'RE A DEVIL. I HAVE DELT WITH YOU MY WHOLE LIFE AND I AM FED UP WOTH IT. YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. YOU EVEN HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD."
His gist was up in the air. Anger clearly written on his face. Then I hear a hard impact on the floor. I look down and that's when I realized that Namjoon hyung just punched him. This started a fight. They were punching slapping kicking each other like crazy. Me and Jimin we're trying to get hyung of Mark. While Kookie and Hobi were trying to get Mark off of Namjoon hyung. I was exhausted and I collapsed on the floor. Namjoon hyung was on the ground. Mark hovering over him with his fist up in the air ready to punch his life out. But before he could do anything I harshly kicked Mark off of Namjoon hyung.
Oh my god. I just made the situation worse. He was about to come for me when Hobi hyung shouted so loud that I think Canada could hear him. I felt like I was deaf at the moment.
"STOP STOP AND STOP. LOOK AT YOU THREE. DO YOU THINK JIN HYUNG WOULD WANT US FIGHTING. THE ANSWER IS NO. STOP THIS NONSENSE."
We all stopped what we were doing immediately. He took a deep breathe than continued.
"Now, is it true you have a criminal record."
He asked facing Mark.
Mark nodded.
"But, I've gotten over it. I'm better now. And please can we not talk about it."
Hobi hyung nodded and continued.
"Now, you two are gonna have to deal with whatever Mark wants you to do. If you refuse I'll send you to the cops myself. Understand?"
I nodded but Namjoon hyung started blabbing again. I sighed what is his problem with Mark.
"But hyung, you don't understand. You've got no idea what this maniac did and has done. He hasn't changed and he won't. This monster has a long criminal record. I don't know what it's like to be in jail but he does. Cause he has been there. Multiple times."
I was shocked and dumbfounded by what he just said. He really won't give up. Will he?
Then what shocked me even more is what Mark said AND did.
"You really want a taste of prison. I'll give you a taste since you're so eager."
He harshly grabbed me and Namjoon hyung's collar and pushed us against the wall. He had a firm hold on us that I couldn't even look back at what he was doing.
[The rest happened in a dream with different characters and kind of sort of inspired this book. BTW- I have CRAZY dreams. Hear me when I say I have CRAZY dreams. I mean it.]
All of the sudden I feel a cold metal against my wrist. I was shocked when I realized they were handcuffs. I kept on trying to shake out of his grip, but his hold was firm. I stopped trying and realized there is no use and it's not gonna change anything. I just stood there silently waiting or what was gonna happen next.
With a deep voice he said.
"Turn around and sit on the ground. If you try to run away I will just tell your hyung to get you to the cops."
He let go of his grip and we both did as what was told.
I was scared to the point that I think my heart ran away. I felt like I had no nerves left. My vines were clearly visible. But with all that my face was no readable. I can't even read my own feelings. I felt so much mixed emotions at this moment.
Mark took the chain in between my hands and dragged it back to the wall. After a minute or so he went to Namjoon hyung's side and did the same. I looked back and saw the handcuffs were stuck to the wall by... I don't even know what that is. I looked back to see the rest of my hyung's sleeping. I looked around but couldn't see kookie. Maybe he left.
Mark stood up.
"Here are the rules.
1. You do everything I ask you to do.
2. DO NOT talk.
3. Don't try to escape it's useless.
4. Don't question me.
5. Don't beg be to let you go.
6. Use words all the time if you were given permission to talk.
And finally
7. Remember I'm in charge here.
Understand?"
We both nod.
"I SAID USE WORDS."
"Y-Yes we understand."
Well that woke up my hyung's.
"Good. Now I'll be back. I better not catch you two talking."
He stood up and left. The hyung's stood up to and glanced at us. I gave them a 'please help me' look. Hobi hyung just mouthed me a sorry.
Damn it. What did I get myself into.

Hobi POV
I woke up and looked around me when I heard Mark say "I SAID USE WORDS." Then both Joon and Tae replied "Y-Yes we understand."
Then me and Jimin stood up and glanced over to them after Mark left. Tae gave me a 'save me look'
(Save me save me I need your love before I fall...fall. Sorry hehe.)
I just mouthed him a sorry and left.

Told you I had crazy dreams. Sorry for the horrible endings. I'm really bad at the endings. I mean at least I'm more detailed than I was before. Right?
Okay bye!