24

Taehyung's POV
~Time skip~
Arrived at the hospital with Tae Seol, we go to a room where the DNA test is gonna do.
They put something on Tae Seol mouth and on mine. After that, they put it in a tube.
Sir the result will be released after 1 week. The nurse say
Thank you. I says. I pay xxxxx dollar and we leave and we go back to her school.
Minutes of driving Tae Seol say something from the back seat.
You tell me, you will buy me a ice cream. She say from the back seat and see on the mirror, she's pouting. I smile because of her cuteness.
Ohh yes.. I forgot. I says. We exit the car going to a ice cream shop and buy two ice cream. We sit on a bench at the park.
My mom says my appa is in heaven. She says while licking her ice cream.
She lied to you. I replied
Then why? She ask
You're still a child, you don't need to know. I say
Can you call me appa? I ask her
Nope. Im gonna ask mommy first if, you're my appa, I don't trust you. She says
Ugh! I whisper and nodded. We're done eating our ice cream and headed to her school.

Minutes ago
Arrived at her school and see the pupils are now exiting the school. We go to her classroom to see her teacher is the only one there.
Is their class done? I ask
Yes sir, all the pupils just got home. The teacher replied
Okay, thank you ma'am. I say, we leave and go home.

Minutes ago
Arrived at our village,I park my car at my garage and go to her eomma's house. I click the doorbell.

Y/N POV
I go home early today. Im in a half time today.
And I hear the doorbell rang. I open the door.
Im shock! Is this true?!
Tae Seol with Taehyung!
I quickly get Tae Seol from Taehyung.
Hello Y/N. I miss you. Taehyung say
Tae Seol just look at us
Is he my app- i cut Tae Seol by closing our door and lock it.
He's not your dad. I say. I go to the kitchen and cook a food for dinner and think what Taehyung do to my darling ;-;.

2 hours ago
We're done eating dinner and help Tae Seol with her homework. After that, she sleep.
Tomorrow I will talk to Taehyung about what did he do with my darling. That's all what were gonna talk about. I don't want to talk about our reletionship for now. We're on a break up already so, he doesn't care about our life now. I'll do what I want and I will not let him do what he want for my darling. I HATE HIM! UNTIL NOW!
I sleep.