Chapter 6

~Recap~

Will I ever know why?

~

(A/N this chapter will be a little confusing sorry in advance)

  Italics~flash back                                                                                                                                            Regular~ now

~Lucy POV~

I ran as fast as I could. My now bare feet pounded against the wet pavement, being pierced by fragments of rocks on the pavement. Sure it was painful but not as painful as the memories racing through my head...

~

"Natsu~, I'm back" I sang as I wobbled into the cave me and natsu now called home. I held a dead chicken in my hand which was to be our dinner later. I looked around waiting for Natsu to respond but only to find the cave empty.

It didn't feel right

"He's probably training" I convinced myself. She put the chicken on the cooking mat on the floor of the cave and walked outside to call Natsu in for dinner.

~

I heard running behind me so I quickly slipped into the nearest alley.

~

"Natsu! Where are you!" I called getting worried. I had been looking for a while now. 'He probably went back into the cave and is waiting for me' I thought tuning back to the cave.

I ran as fast as I could back to the cave. He still wasn't there...

I sniffed the cave trying to find any trace of Natsu, eventually I found a note in the cave, I picked it up and and it said 'thanks' I was confused as I looked around finally noticing all of Natsu's stuff gone.

It hit me..

He's gone

I stood there taking it in. I cried. I cried more than I ever had before. I backed up shaking my head not wanting to believe that he left me. Tears flooded out of me like a waterfall.

~

I walked to the edge of the alley and placed my back against the wall and screamed as I slid down the wall. My tears still pouring.

I screamed because of frustration. I screamed because of anger. I screamed because of the pain. I screamed because of sadness.

~

My back hit the wall and I slid down the wall as I cried. I let out a scream.

I heard a shuffle and slowly looked up to see a figure standing before me. I didn't quite see who it was through my tears,

"Natsu?"

~

I wrapped my arms around myself trying to stop the trembling of my sobs. I heard footsteps and I looked up to see a person standing in front of me looking down.

"Natsu?" I asked through my tears.

"I-I am s-so so s-sorry" he said. He looked up and my eyes widened to see tears streaming down his face.

Even though I was so hurt by the boy in front of me I reached up and touched his face wiping the tears off his face. He looked at me shocked then grabbed my hand pulling me into an embrace.

I fell to my knees taking Natsu down with me. We sat and cried for a while until he picked me up and started to walk out of the alley.

~

"N-Natsu is that you???" I asked

I wiped my eyes to get a better view of the person. The man cackled evilly as a dark aura surrounded him. I felt a small pain on my neck and I collapsed, slowly drifting out of consciousness.

"Look what I found," the man said "Master will definitely be interested in her" I then gave into the sleep and blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's all for now, sorry if it didn't make sence but it will all come together soon I promise. I also might me posting another chapter later today because this one was fairly short but thanks for the support byeeee