Second chance

One day before Yuju's death anniversary.

In the morning, Eunha and Umji woke up early. It's not their usual morning. Why? Because it's Yuju's death anniversary tomorrow. They are going to visit Yuju's mausoleum.

Everyone is gathered in the Haven. The vampires are with them also. They are waiting for Lord and Queen Choi to ready everything. Everyone will come to the Canus. It's a long way from the Haven. That's why.. they prepared a day before her anniversary so that they will arrive there in the next morning, which is the day of her death.

"The Canus.." Yerin suddenly uttered which makes Eunha startled.

"What?" she asked.

"Is it really faraway from here? Is it safe there? Is she...safe there?" Yerin said with her voice almost cracked.

"She is." Eunha answered coldly.

"A-Are you still mad at m-me?" Yerin stutterly asked.

Eunha and Umji just looked at her coldly and didn't answer her question. Yerin looks down and feels embarassed for being left hanging.

"Okay. All are ready." The Lord uttered.

"Let's go." The Queen glanced at Eunha and Umji.

They nodded and started to transform to their full form. The vampires also get ready for the long journey they're going to have.

*****

Yuju's first death anniversary.

As soon as they arrived at the Canus.. the werewolves came back to their human forms for a while and arranged everything inside Yuju's mourning site.

"Look at the sun light and how it shines on Yuju's face. It's making her face glowing." Queen Choi uttered to her husband.

"My daughter is always glowing and looks beautiful." Lord Choi mumbles with a sweet smile on his face.

"You really maintains her features by preserving her body. It looks like she's just sleeping." Lord HeeChul mumbles with a slight grin on her face.

Eunha saw his face and her eyebrows furrowed. She smells something fishy about it. But she didn't mention anything about what she just saw. She thinks that she might keep an eye on HeeChul this time.

"Because we always visit her here." Eunha uttered then glanced at Yerin. Yerin avoids her stare.

"Okay. All done." Queen Choi said.

They changed the flowers around Yuju's bed. Fixes her hair and cleaned her face.

The werewolves started to shift again to their full form and surrounds Yuju. The vampires surround the werewolves and bowed their head as a sign of respect as the werewolves howl.

Yerin's tears started to fall. Sinb grabs her hand and squeezes it as her comfort to her unnie. Yerin immediately wipes her tears. Eunha, while howling, glanced at Yerin without anyone noticing it.

*****

The tradition finishes and they stayed for a while at the Canus. Yerin is the only one left inside Yuju's mourning site. All are busy having food feast outside the site.

"Choi Yuna....." she mumbles.

"I'm so sorry....for everything."

"I.....didn't mean to do.....it."

"I just...can't bare the pain of losing you. I'm really sorry."

"I still love you. It's still the same. I love you.."