The Ambush

"Unnie!" Yerin looked at the girls.

"Yerin-ah.." Sowon stood up suddenly.

"I'm sorry I haven't got the chance to invite you. I can't find you anywhere." Sowon utters as she approaches Yerin.

"No, unnie. This is not the time. You need to leave now. Like right now! Hurry! Hurry!" Yerin stated to the girls as she pushed them one by one.

"Why? Why?" Eunha asked in panic while seeing Yerin's expression.

"Sooyoung's father is here with bunch of his men and there's more to come!"

The girls immediately stood up because they can feel how panic Yerin is.

"Wait! Is Yuju with you? Where is she?" Yerin asked.

"Yes! Omg! You're making me panic too---Where is she, unnie?!" Yerin interrupts.

"Comfort room! Aish!"

Yerin dashes to the bathroom and accidentally broke the door.

"Sht!" Yerin mumbles.

"Girl, you really need to control your strength." A girl vampire utters to Yerin while chuckling.

"Fck it! Yuju?! Where are you?!" Yerin pushes every cubicle, breaking every door of it.

Yuju came out from the last cubicle.

"What is wrong with you.." she utters in a low voice while approaching the sink to wash her hands.

"We need to leave! Now!" Yerin grabbed Yuju's hands but Yuju pulled her hands from Yerin's grip.

"Choi Yuna! Let's go!"

"What is wrong with you?!"

"We need to leave now! Or we're all gonna die when this building explodes!"

After Yerin shouted, they heard a loud bang outside the comfort room. They both looked at each other and immediately goes outside. As soon as they got out of the comfort room, they saw how crowded and horrible the scene is. There's commotion and people running because of the explosion. Then they heard gunshots.

"Let's go! Quick!"

Yerin grabs Yuju's hands and they run towards where the other girls are. But to their surprise, they saw Eunha lying and her body is shivering while Sowon tries to stop it. Sinb and Umji attacked the man who shot Eunha. Sinb bit the man in the neck and makes Umji covers her mouth in shocked. Sinb's eyes turned dark red but it fades immediately.

"I'm sorry, Y-Yewon-ah. You k-know I had to d-do that." Sinb uttered while looking down and wiping her mouth.

"It's okay, Eunbi-yah. I'm just really surprised." Umji replied. Then they goes back to Eunha.

Yerin and Yuju immediately approached the girls. Yerin's eyes widened when she saw Eunha.

"She got shot! I don't know what to do!" Sowon panicly said.

Yerin examines the gunshot on Eunha's upper left chest. It's not bleeding, but they can see her veins turning black as it spreads to her upper body.

"Silver bullet. Damnit!" Yerin mumbles.

"What?! What's a silver bullet?!" Sowon asked. She started to cry seeing her girlfriend lying there.

Yerin got stunned when Joy and HaYoung approached them and quickly examines Eunha's wound. Yuju grabs Joy's hands and removed it from Eunha's body. HaYoung immediately grabs Yuju's hand and glared at her. Yuju didn't flinch or anything but she withdraws her hand.