Siren (MCcall Pack,mostly Scott)

Siren- Dangerous creatures,who lure nearby sailors either thief enchanting music and singing voices to shipwreck in the rocky coast if their island.

(M/N)= Mother's name
(F/N)=father's name
(S/N)=sisters name (use best-friend's name is you don't have a sister)
(O/F)= Old friend

(M/N)= Mother's name (F/N)=father's name (S/N)=sisters name (use best-friend's name is you don't have a sister)(O/F)= Old friend

You looked back at the mirror seeing your eyes glittering. You shut your eyes tight. And when you open them,they are slightly glittery. You opened the cabinet and pulled out a tiny container.

You opened the two lids before pulling the contacts out. You gently placed them in. You were still getting used to wearing contacts considering you were always homeschooled so you didn't need to wear contacts like you do at school.

You heard a knock at your door and quickly put the container back in the cabinet. You looked into the mirror,seeing the contacts keep your eyes their 'normal' (Y/EC). You looked around the bathroom before finding your jacket and putting it on.

You opened the door to see Scott standing there. He smiled. You smiled back,wondering why he was here so early.
"Hey,Um don't take this the wrong way,but what are you doing here?"

Scott looked at you,stunned. And for a moment you thought it was cause you didn't put your eye contacts in,but you did. And he wasn't looking at you but behind you. You turned around to see what he was so distracted about. And you instantly wished you hadn't.

Allison Argent.

Sadly,she was your neighbor. And you hated her. Maybe it was because she shot your sister,Erica. Maybe cause she shot your best friend's Derek and Boyd. Or maybe it was because her aunt burnt down the Hale house. Or because of Scott. No matter what the exact reason was you believed you had reasons to hate her. And you were right.

You turned back to Scott,he was still looking out your window. You walked over and closed your curtains.
"Man,you don't do that to me when you at her house,right?"

You laughed while Scott glared at you. Scott looked around your room. Anywhere but you and the window. When his eyes caught a picture on your desk. You looked at it and saw it was a picture of your sister and your weren't wearing your contacts. You ran over to it,facing it down and sliding it into the top draw.

Scott's face sadden. Your sister had died a year ago. Scott held his helmet up
"I was going to take you to school."

You nodded your head,grabbing your pack back. You lead Scott out your room before closing the door behind him. You closed your eyes,feeling weird. You opened them again when you felt a hand in your shoulder
"Are you okay?"

You nodded your head,keeping it down. Scott looked at you,worried. You looked back up and smiled. Scott stared at you,listening to your heartbeat.
"Yeah,I'm fine. Come on,let's go."