chapter 3

TRIGGER WARNING:smut
skip if you're uncomfortable with this topic

Time skip

It was now 2am everyone was completely wasted including Haechan, he staggered his way into the kitchen to get himself another drink to see Mark who was also in a very drunken state, not nearly as bad as Haechans though as it was his first time drinking.

He made his way across the kitchen towards the fridge not noticing the spilled beer on the floor causing him to slip. He closed his eyes ready for the impact but felt a strong grip around him instead, he opened his eyes to see marks face extremely close to his.

"Heyyyy Markie" He slurred standing up, before mark could open his mouth to respond Haechan had put his hands on marks muscles caressing them slowly, drunk Haechan had no shame.

"Wow so big" Haechan whispered.

Mark not knowing how to respond took another sip of his drink.

"Does this mean all of you is big?"Haechan asked innocently catching mark off guard making him choke on his drink, no amount of alcohol would make him ready for a Haechan like this. 

Haechan leaned towards Mark and put his mouth to his ear
"Tell me" he whispered

"Are you big?" He pulled on his pants as he paused - "daddy?"

Another statement and now the name taking haechan had used caught mark off guard and before he knew it he felt a hand on his zipper slowly pulling it down, drunk Haechan really was something else.

He then fully pulled down his jeans leaving mark in his boxers.

Haechan got into a kneeling position in front of Mark, he looked up at his with his doe eyes and an innocent pout.

"Please daddy?" Mark nodded, someone needed to fix his growing problem down there and who better than the one who caused it?

Haechan wrapped his fingers round the rim of marks boxers and pulled them down letting Marks member spring out.

Haechan gasped at the length as he held it with one hand and stroked it with the other teasing the elder.

"Please Haechan" Mark was getting impatient,
Haechan then licked the tip causing a small grunt to come from the elders mouth

"no teasing baby"

Haechan followed the order and took him in all at once bobbing his head up and down, Mark threw his head back with pleasure as he pushed his fingers through the latters hair.

He could no longer supress his moans as he face fucked the younger, he unhesitatingly took grip of haechans head thrusting himself deeper into his throat causing him to choke a bit at the sudden movement.It wasn't long till mark felt a unfamiliar feeling start to develop down there.

"baby I'm gonna" he moaned as he came in the latters mouth. Haechan swallowed it with no hesitation and swirled his tongue round his hyungs tip getting rid of any excess, surprising mark for the nth time this night.

"baby you're so good to me" Mark said out of breath as he pulled up his pants as he stared down at the beautiful boy in front of him.

He gripped the youngers waist pulling him up so they where eye level with eachother, Mark looked down from haechans eyes to his lips and without thinking placed his own lips onto them harshly.

Haechan immediately kissed back wrapping his arms round marks neck as the elder picked him up and pushed him on the kitchen counter.

They both fought for dominance but of course mark won, he swirled his tongue round haechans mouth exploring every inch of it, Mark detached his mouth earning a whine from Haechan which was quickly suppressed as Mark started placing kisses trailing from his jawline to his collarbones, he moaned as Mark found his sweet spot on his neck never wanting it to end.

Mark smirked as he looked down at the beautiful purple marks on the latters neck, he looked up pecking Haechan on the lips
"I think we should go upstairs" he whispered earning an impatient nod from the younger.

Mark took him in his arms as he walked up the stairs leaving sloppy kisses as he went, haechans arms where still wrapped around marks head and he moaned as he felt mark grope his(not)small butt.

They went into the first empty bedroom they found and wasted no time.
Mark pushed Haechan onto the bed before straddling him and kissing him roughly as he paused a second to take off both of their shirts, Haechan gasped again at mark abs and he touched them softly,the hours at the gym did pay off.

"these are all yours babyboy" Mark said before leaving more purple marks now from his collarbones all the way down his chest to just above Haechans zipper on his jeans, Mark tugged on it asking for access which Haechan quickly granted.

He quickly slid off his pants and then carried on leaving small marks, now on the inside of haechans tan toned thighs the look of it made mark hard in an instant.

"Markie" Haechan whimpered

"What did you call me baby?" Mark looked up stopping what he was doing.

"Daddy" Haechan croaked.

"Yes babyboy" he said between kisses.

"Please.." Mark knew what he meant and to be honest he was getting impatient himself.
He quickly slid off his own jeans and boxers before haechans.

" I need to prep you first baby" Mark said grabbing the lube from the top draw lathering it on before inserting one finger inside the younger.
The sensation Haechan was feeling felt extremely foreign but because it was just one he got quickly used to it, noticing this mark added another finger earning a grunt to escapes from his doesangs lips.

"It's okay baby, it will hurt a bit at first okay?" He said pecking Haechan on the lips as he added a third finger. He started thrusting the fingers in and out at an impressive rate causing the younger to be moaning uncontrollably.

Mark then took his fingers out earning a needy whine from Haechan,
"Give us a sec baby" he slid the condom onto himself and then positioned his tip just touching haechans tight hole.

"You ready baby" Haechan nodded
Mark then thrust himself in but letting the younger adjust to his length,
"You can move now" Haechan said almost in a whisper. With no hesitation mark started to thrust slowly in and out making small moans fall from the youngers not so innocent mouth.

"Faster" the younger moaned, following command he quickened the pace, moving haechans legs onto his shoulders for better access , getting deeper into the latter. Haechan then moaned as Mark hit the spot repeatedly without fail making Haechan feel euphoric,

"I feel weird" Haechan said feeling his orgasm nearing.

"Wait for me baby" Mark quickened his pace.

"Daddyyy" he moaned

"Cum for me baby" Mark said as Haechan came all over his stomach, Mark following close behind filling up the younger.

The room that had been filled with the sound of moans and skin slapping had fell silent except for the sharp breaths of the two high school boys.
Haechan collapsed onto the bed never feeling so exhausted in his life.
"Baby we need to clean up" Mark said sitting up but gathered Haechan was too tired too as he had just been fucked senselessly, so he took a cloth and cleaned them both up before collapsing next to Haechan on the bed.