Prologue!!

It's the day of her sister's wedding and 22 year old Keerti couldn't be more excited as she has just returned from Michigan finishing her graduation to London  all crazy candid for the wedding . For a matter of fact she wanted the wedding to be in India but thats the place where Singhanias have lived up setting  up their Dynasty for years and Goenkas worked with them for years now their professional relationship was going to be personal through their children .The secret plotting behind this marriage is a business deal from Singhanias to Goenkas to get them out of bankruptcy which no one was aware of including the ones who were getting married.
The wedding is what magazines are referring to as the 'The Wedding of the Decade' Tara Goenka was marrying the heir to the Singhania Empire. It is indeed a dream wedding with decorators hired from world over to give the thousands of royal guests from various countries and many relatives from India  joining the best day of their lives.

What happens when on the day of the wedding the bride chooses to run away leaving behind the billionaire who loved her in every aspect let him fall to pieces? What happens when the wedding which is heavily under the surveillance of the entire country threatens to turn into the biggest disaster witnessed by either families?

No one is prepared for the humiliation and no one is willing to endure it, not when there's so much at stake. Both high profile families come up with a plan that would not only deceive the world but could possibly wreck two young lives.

Keerti is an ideal daughter, the apple of her parents' eyes. . She would give her life for them and when they beg her to take the place of her sister at the mandap she makes the biggest sacrifice she can,eventually agreeing to marry the man she'd always considered her jiju. Keerti leaves behind her a life which she considered perfect and a love she expected to last a lifetime, her boyfriend Aditya.

Naksh Singhania , he never truly knew what love was but had prepared for a life with her for his father's sake. He had made a resolution to not open his heart to any girl, especially after he lost his mom whom he was attached the most. When he is finally beginning to fall for her charm, Tara leaves him, looking like a fool on the day of their wedding. One blow he can stand but to be asked to marry Tara's  sister Keerti? The girl always he saw in background or pictures with Tara, there was absolutely nothing special about her which could ever make him consider her as his wife.

This is the story of Naksh and keerti and how their lives were changed forever due to the reckless actions of a person they both loved. Can keerti ever see him as anything other than the man her sister was supposed to marry? Can Naksh every again allow himself to feel love and more importantly, will he ever give keerti a place in his heart, the one place she can rightfully claim as hers and hers alone.

Will Keerti ever mean something more to Naksh than a second option?

***************************************
As today is 12 jan 2nd keesh Anniversary planned a new SS for all the keeshians here.
This is short story comprising of twelve shots..I ll update all the shots in one go after this around 7 pm tonight..

Responses are upto you,No targets from my side..
No Expectations No disappointments that's my rule book of life.

Happy Reading!!