The beginning

Once upon a time, in troll village, all of the trolls and Bergens are in peace together at last after Chef was gone forever, and all the trolls and Bergens are in peace.
The United between Rocks, Pop, Classical Funk, country, and Techno.

And the Branch's brothers saving Floyd from velvet and Veneer.
Later
Poppy and Branch got married and started to have a baby.
____________________________

It's Valentine's Day the their beloved Queen Poppy is almost nine months pregnant making a card for Branch but started to have contractions of her belly.
She tried to ignore the pain, and started to continue her Valentine's  day card for Branch.

"I hope he loves it?" She said to herself as she felt the baby kicking as she felt pain in her stomach.
"Ow..." She winced in pain.
Viva looked. "Are you ok Poppy?" She asked concern about her little sister.
"I'm ok, just contractions." She replied as feeling in pain. 
_______________________

Branch dresses in black suit and tie.

Got a Bouquet of roses and poppies for his beautiful wife

"I hope she loves it?" He said thought of it. He said looking at the mirror.
"She would." John Dory said as he jumped in startled.
"John just knock already?!!" Branch said annoyed.
"What just seeing my baby brother, what's he doing?"
"You guys realize he's doing a Valentine's Day for his wife." Floyd said.
"Right.." John Dory replied.
"I got to go, Poppy wouldn't like when I'm late."
Branch said walking outside as he goes to the pod.
As he opened the door to see Poppy came in greeted him trying to hide the pain.
"You okay?"
"Yeah...I'm okay just, feeling like the baby's kicking more." She said.
"Okay, I'm worried about you babe."
"I know...But this is for your you." She handed him a card of hearts of them together of red and blue glitter on it.

"Is this is for me?" Branch asked as Poppy nodded gently.

"Yes, Happy Valentine's Day Branchie." She said went up to him hugging him tighter.

"Happy Valentine's Day you too Pops."
He replied as he smiled while held her as the moment.

Then all of the sudden she gasped and squeaked softly to feel a pop inside her belly looking down was a leak in her carpet.

"You okay, Poppy?"

"Branch, I need to go to the hospital...Now!" Poppy exclaimed in pain.

"What....?!"

"M-My water just broke!" Poppy said before she is yelping in pain.
Branch gasped as he began to move.
"Oh! Right let's go!" He picked her up as he carried her to the hospital quickly and fast.
_______________________
Poppy was breathing and clenching her belly she felt her belly in a excruciating pain, she was crying and screaming more.
"Ugh! Branch!"
"I know...I know we're almost there!" Branch saying trying to calm his wife down while running as they arrive to the hospital. He ran to Dr. Plum.

"Dr. Plum! My wife's going to labor!" Branch exclaimed to Plum.
As she looked at and saw Queen Poppy breathing and screaming in pain.
"Don't worry your majesty, we'll help you!"
They took her in as Branch stayed in the waiting room looking around the doctors hearing his wife screaming on top of her lungs.
Branch took a peak and saw something that he wouldn't see.
He closed the door and shivered in fear.
"I wish I shouldn't see that..." Branch said himself that would haunts in his dreams.
"Hey Bitty B!" The voice scares him he looks to see his brothers there,
And Viva.
"Is my sister alright?" Viva nervous.
"She's ok...She's giving birth to our baby."
They hear her screaming.
After an hours of his wife's agonize screams. And all of the sudden instead of screams heard a baby crying.
"That sounds like a baby." John Dory said as they look at him confuse.
He then began to come in the hospital room was Poppy laid restfully holding a baby girl with pink skin and pink hair with blue on top. She was a combination to her mother and father's colors.
Branch smiled happily went up to his wife and baby daughter.
"Hey Poppy,"
"Hey Branchie...Meet your baby daughter..." Poppy showed her baby daughter to him.
"Rosie..." He said rubbing her tiny hand with his thumb.
"She's beautiful..." Poppy said happily looking at her baby girl who began to opened her eyes to reveal beautiful crystal blue eyes like her dad.
"Oh Branchie, she has your eyes..."
"Yeah, she does..."
"Do you wanna hold her?"
"W-What..."
Poppy chuckled softly. "Just hold her she's your daughter." She handed her daughter gently to Branch as he held his daughter gently tighter not dropping her, as he look at his daughter. Rosie was staring at him with her beautiful blue eyes to his father's.
"Hey, there I'm your daddy...I promise I would protect you from danger, a long with your mommy...I promise." Branch said as he gave her kisses in her forehead.
Rosie giggled at the giggling touch, Poppy smiled softly looking at the father and daughter moment. They hear the door open to see Their siblings.

"Where's the baby?!!" John Dory said happily looking around
Branch shushes him.
John Dory looks. "Sorry." he replied.
They look at the baby.
"She's the adorable my own niece!" Viva squealed quietly excited.
"Our niece." Clay said.
"Oh right."
"Welcome to the world Princess Rosie..." He said looking at her.
They're daughter babbled softly and giggling.
Born on Valentine's Day their Valentine's Day surprise.
She's the light of her parents and uncles and aunt lives.

_______________________A/NHere's my story, sorry for waiting

A/N
Here's my story, sorry for waiting... I'll update more of it, I'll update my other stories. Sorry for taking so long for almost 6 years it's just I was very busy a lot I had writers block I was busy a lot because of moving and everything.
Here's my next gen story 
I think of talking about my ocs