Chapter 1 >~<

It was not long before the events of when Varian met Repunzel. He used to actually be in love with someone his age. Her/his name was y/n(your name). But it wasn't normal love,(I mean no offence to actual blind people sorry lol)y/n was blind. But it was true love and true love always works(hopefully). Here will see how their love started, and ended.

You are feeling around with your stick on the ground as you hesitantly walk forward on your way to your house when suddenly you hear a strange voice.
"Uhh..what are you doing?" says a boy that sounds like he was about a few feet away in front of you, but then again you can't see.
"I—I'm blind so I have to uh..use a stick to help me move around without bumping into things", you say.
"Blind?! Wow..I can't even imagine being blind..no alchemy, or at least it would be hard to use alchemy", he says.
"Alchemy?"
"It's like science basically"
"Oh nice. What's your name anyways?" you ask.
"I'm Varian", he answers proudly.
"Oh cool. I'm y/, but I really should be getting home now."
"Well if you are having trouble I can help you", Varian says as he softly grabs your hand and smiles, but you just pull away shyly and answer,
"Well I...I don't know..I'll be fine really.."
"Nonsense! Being blinded isn't easy so you might as well have help. Friends?" You blindly smile and garb his hand.
"I live in corona, not old corona", you say as you explain where your house is there.
"Oh..that's too bad..I live in old corona", he says in a disappointed way.
"It's fine I'm sure we can visit each other", you say cheerily.
"Yea", he says as you pulls you swiftly away.

"Finally home! Thanks so much, Varian. Without you it would have taken me forever to get home!" You smile happily and wave goodbye to him as you walk inside your house.