Thanksgiving With The Flair's.

The next morning, I woke up to see Ashley looking at me. "Mmm, morning darling." I smiled.
"Morning Daniel. My Psychotic King." She leaned over and kissed me. "Ready for our tourist day?" She asked.
I smiled and said, "Yes, I am."
"Good. Now we have a lot of ground to cover but whatever we don't see we'll save for next time."
"Sounds good to me." I sat up and stretched and yawned. I smiled as she held the sheet over her chest. "Ohh, we seriously need to do this more often." I grinned.
"You mean the intermittent..." I nodded. "I agree."
"You got to admit. It keeps our love life all the more interesting if not unpredictable. Like us." She smiled as I stood up and stretched a little more. She then stood up and approached me.
"I do admit that. But, I think that our multiple rounds the other night and the two we had last night, may bear some interesting results."
I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "And what would your reaction be if you are right?"
"I'd probably be a mixture of happy and scared. Happy that we'd be starting a family. But scared because I feel a little unprepared to have children."
"You want my opinion?" She nodded. "I think. That parenting isn't really something you plan. It's pretty much mostly guess work." She giggled. "And if you do become pregnant." I slid my hands from around her waist, down her forearms to her hands. "You and I will love our baby unconditionally." I lifted her hands to my lips and kissed them one at a time, then together. "No matter what Ashley. No matter what life throws our way. You and me. We will face it and weather it together. And quite possibly scare the shit out of some people while we're at it." I joked.
"You somehow know what to say at least to me. To put my mind at ease." She leaned into me and I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. She tucked her arms under her chest and nestled into my chest.
"I love you." I said as I kissed the top of her head.
"I love you, too."

Soon after we headed out and did a lot of sight seeing. I loved seeing Ashley smile and have fun. By the time we got back to the hotel, it was acceptably early in the evening. But me and Ashley ended up not going to Smackdown Live.
So, since we had a flight to catch to Charlotte , North Carolina early the next morning. We just made due. I was happy to have Ashley as my girl. I knew that no matter what we'd look out for each other. And I'm sure she knew I'd do anything to protect her. And I definitely knew that she'd do the same for me. As I laid in bed with a sleeping Ashley on my chest. I smiled as I thought back to how our relationship was a little rocky to start. But we somehow found a rythm and progressed to where we are now. Engaged to be married. Now we just had to act like we weren't when we arrived in Charlotte. Underhanded I know, but a necessary evil if I was to clinch Ric's permission to offcially marry Ashley.
It was nice to just look down and see my fiancée sound asleep. I ran my right hand through her hair and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning we woke up at eight in the morning and made sure we were packed and ready by nine and took our rental car to LAX and caught our flight to Charlotte which was to leave by ten thirty. While on the plane in business class amongst the suits that were checking the stocks every second or minute and reading the Wall Street Journal. Ashley and I were already looking at what the look of the wedding was to be held at my home in Eagle, Idaho.
"That does look good darling." I smiled as she found a look that had flowers and colors that would make the house blend in well with the surrounding area. But we decided to go with a mix of our birth month colors and gem stone colors. By the time we arrived in Charlotte we had the decorations, food and the florists chosen if not widdled down to two or three names and styles. "Well, we're here. We may want to hide the ring darling." I said gesturing to the engagement ring she had yet to take off since she put it on her finger.
"Your right. She took it off and pulled the box from her jacket pocket and put the ring back into it and handed the ring box to me. "I love you, so much Daniel."
"I love you more My Mad Queen." She smiled. I slid my right hand behind her head and pulled her in for one last kiss then we fastened our seatbelts and the plane landed in the airport in Charlotte, North Carolina and we grabbed our bags from the overhead bin then made our way to baggage claim after going through customs and security. Then once we got our bags from baggage claim we made our way to the entrance and right out of the gate.
"There they are." Ric said as he walked up to me and Ashley.
"Hey, dad." Ashley smiled as she hugged and kissed Ric's cheek.
"And that must make you Daniel." Wendy said.
"That's correct." I smiled as I hugged Wendy.
"So, The Madhouse has finally come to the WWE." Ric smiled.
"Yes. I am." Ashley stood next to me.
"And it would appear that Ashley has finally found someone special." Wendy smiled. Ashley just looked at me and I looked at her.
"I'd like to think I found someone special. But either way you slice it. We're going to stand by each other." I smiled as Ashley kissed me.
"Well, what's say we get moving." Ashley and I picked up our bags and followed Ric to his car and strapped our suitcases to the roof and put the duffel bags in the trunk. I told a little of my history to Wendy in case Ric forgot something and once my proposal came up. Ashley and I looked to each other and smiled. "So Daniel. Is there something you want to ask me?" Ric asked.
"Honey, leave them alone. They just barely got here." Wendy said as she inadvertantly bought me some time. Because aside from the not so subtle jetlag. It was a little too early to ask permission yet.
"Alright. But we will have to straighten this out before we all go to sleep tonight." Ric said sounding a little impatient. But since he helped me through Kennedy's death. I let the tone go.