C H A P T E R T W O

Chapter two: Something more, you need to know about Taehyung:

Taehyung is great and all but he's the worst at knowing, whether someone likes him sincerely or not. What I mean is that his girlfriend, Jessica Yang is cheating on him. I have a gut feeling about her and I doubt my feelings are wrong. Jessica Yang is a collage student that goes to the university across the street. Sometimes, Taehyung would sneak out of school when it was lunch time to see his "girlfriend".

Taehyung and I, once had a project to work on. So, I told him to meet me at the library. 10 minutes went past, 20 minutes went past, 30 minutes went past and then eventually, 1 hour had gone by. The bell rang, I stood up and walked to my next class, looking at the floor. From afar, I could see Taehyung running into the class. I also ran into the classroom to ask him, where he went during that lunch that just past. I sat down next to him, setting my books down and I faced him.
"Taehyung, where were you that lunch?" I asked.
"Oh... Oh my god. I'm so sorry Y/N, I completely forgot we had to work on our project." He replied.
"I asked you, where were you?" This time, I asked more demandingly.
Taehyung was shocked, he knew that I would never get mad at him but this time, I was really, really mad at him for ditching me for his "special" reason. I needed a good reason to why he ditched me.
"I'm so sorry Y/N. I'll make it up to you. Please~~~" Taehyung said, while tugging my arm and doing his ageyo.
He always knew that his ageyo worked on me, but not this time. This time, I was too pissed to realise he was doing ageyo.

The teacher walked in. For the whole lesson, I ignored him and concentrated on what the teacher was writing on the board. Usually, me and Taehyung would get in trouble for mucking around in class, but not this lesson. Taehyung kept annoying me, but I just shrugged it off my shoulders and keeping my full attention to what the teacher was teaching us.

Ding ding
The bell went. I quickly shoved my things in my bag and walked out aggressively, and bumped into someone without saying sorry. Taehyung knew I was pissed me but being the person I was, he also knew that I would hold a grudge against him for this whole day. So, approaching wouldn't be the best idea instead he texted me.

Taehyungie💜:
Y/N~~ I'm so sorry:/ please forgive me~~ please~~
Seen

Taehyungie💜:
Y/N, I know your reading this. Please stop ignoring me, please~~
Seen

Taehyungie💜:
Fine be that way, I'm joking. I'll treat you to our favourite cafe, meet me there after school at 4, okie? :)
Seen

Y/N:
Fine...🙄

Taehyungie💜:
Yay!!! See you after school.

~Time skip: after school~

Third POV:
Y/N excitedly walked out of the school gates with her earphones plugged in, listening to her favourite song euphoria by Jungkook of bts. She started to pace up her walking, just in case there was no spots left in the cafe because, the cafe would always start to get busy around 3:30. Y/N safely, made it to the cafe and there was not as many people as she expected. She opened the door towards her body, entering the cafe with one gush of the cold air-con welcoming her.
"Welcome," all the employees, say as she enters.
She sees a empty table in the back of the cafe, she walked towards that table, taking out her earphones on the way there, setting down her bag on-top of the table and sat down waiting patiently for Taehyung.
Tick tok, tick tok, the clock goes by.
Without Y/N realising, she kept looking at her watch patiently.

Y/N's POV:
It's 3:30, still no Taehyung. Strange, because Taehyung would always arrive 30 minutes before, the time we were supposed to meet up, so we could hang out even more. I shook it off like it was nothing, maybe he's late, I thought. It was currently 4:00pm, still no Taehyung and I started to worry. Not even a text message was left behind, if he couldn't make it or was late. I decided to text him.

Y/N:
Taehyung, where are you?
Delivered

I put my phone face down, and patiently waited for Taehyung to arrive. As time goes by, I noticed that he wasn't coming. There was a notification sound coming from my phone, I quickly grab my phone which was face down and I looked but it wasn't from Taehyung. I turn my screen off, and I noticed it was already 5:00pm. Just 15 more minutes, I told myself. 15 minutes already went past, and still no Taehyung. I was walking towards the door of the cafe until I saw a familiar figure...

Author's note:

Hello everyone, how have you been? Well, I've been procrastinating with school and it doesn't help that my life is a mess right now. I hope you have all been well and sorry for not posting a chapter in the longest time, I know I am such a bad author. So, I thought about publishing another chapter for you because, I wanted you to read something after such a long time. I hope you enjoy and I'll talk to when I publish my next chapter. Good bye for now, remember to stay hydrated and healthy! I love you all! <3