4

Dahyun POV

I might be a popular kid in the school, but i don't know why my grades are so bad.

Okay, they aren't bad bad, but a B- for English, really? I used to get straight As. I think i might need a tutor....

" Dahyunie. " Sana called me from behind. I turn around and saw Sana with Tzuyu. I walked towards them.

" Are you alright? " Tzuyu placed her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and sighed.

" My grades are dropping a little. I'm worried. If i get lower than Bs people might not think I'm so 'perfect' anymore. "

" It's fine. We can help tutor you. " Sana said, clinging onto me.

I looked at her with a worried face.

" You? Your grades are worse than mine, missy. "

Sana looked at me and laughed.

" Oh... right.. Sorry. Tzuyu, can you tutor her? " Tzuyu looked at Sana, stunned.

" Sana, I'm younger than Dahyun. " Tzuyu exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at Sana.

" It's fine. I'll ask someone to help me. Let's get to class now. We don't want to get detention for being late. "

" Don't forget, your birthday party is today! " Sana was so excited.

" Yea, yea. Even though tomorrow's my actual birthday. "

inside the school building

" Im gonna go find Chaeyoung and get to class. See you later. "

Tzuyu waved to me and Sana and rushed to the other side of the hallway.

Sana, still clingy onto me, walked with me towards my classroom.

" Here we are, birthday girl.. your classroom. You know, everyone's getting excited for the party tonight. "

" Sana, my birthday is tomorrow. "

" It's fine Dahyunie. "

Sana gave me a kiss on the cheek.

" Love ya, bye~ "

I waved back to her. That kid. I smiled.

after school

" Let's quickly go back to Dahyun's to set up for the party! " Chaeyoung dashed to the car parked at the parking lot and got into the driver seat, starting the engine.

" Come on guys. We're behind schedule. "

We got in super quickly, with me being in the passenger seat while Tzuyu and Sana are at the back seat. While on the way back to my place, we listened to Yes or Yes on the radio.

" Okay we're here! "

Chaeyoung parked the car into the garage and got out really quickly, with us getting out as well.

" I'll go get the box of party supplies ready. " She dashed into the house, leaving the 3 of us stunned.

" She's excited, alright. " Tzuyu giggled.

after 2 hours of decorating

" Finally, we're done. " I went to lay down on the couch.

" We're gonna take forever to get these down. " Sana looked at the streamers on the ceiling.

She was holding the edge of one of them as they were dangling down.

" I know right. " Tzuyu said as she got down from the step-ladder she used to stick the streamers onto the ceiling.

" Food is going to arrive in an hour, in time for the party to start. Hopefully people appreciate our decor. Anyways, i ordered punch too. " Chaeyoung walked into the living room with a paper on her hand, on it was the list of food she ordered.

" Let's get ready for the party then. " I stood up and dragged everyone into my room.

" Time to get ready! " I opened the doors to my walk-in closet.

" Pick whatever you like. " The girls smiled widely and i laughed.

We got ready in an hour's time.

DING DONG!  The doorbell rang.

" Food's here. " Chaeyoung exclaimed and ran to the door, we followed.

" Hello, delivery for Ms Son Chaeyoung? " The delivery man gave us a bright smile.

" Ah yes. please place them here by wall, thank you. "

The delivery man and his colleagues did as told and thanked us for ordering their food.

5 minutes later, people started arriving. Time to start this party...