Prologue - interrogation

The room was dark. A single small light bulb was the only source of light. There was a table, two chair, a big mirror, a door... and me. I looked around the room. My eyes stopped on the mirror. Something was off about it. I tried to stand up to get a closer look at it when I stopped. I looked down at my hands. They were shackled to the table. Two little pipes had been injected into my veins. Realising that I was bound to the table I slowly sat back down in the seat. Smirking, I realised where I had been taken to. This wasn't just a room. It was an interrogation room. My head had fallen onto the table. I was tired. But it wasn't anything new. I was used to being tired. I sat in that chair for God knows how long before I heard a click. Raising my head, I saw the door had opened. Into the room came a tall woman with golden locks of hair. She sat down in front of me.
"So, the notorious criminal vigilante known as the Berserker, finally in our custody. Why don't u start with telling me your name?" Her eyes stared into mine. I noticed that her eyes were unsettled and I wasn't surprised why. My eyes were so dead inside and lifeless you'd think I was a dead man walking.
"Sebastian... My name is Sebastian Web." The women glared at me.
"Your REAL name," she uttered. My eyes widened slightly. I giggled silently.
"Heh heh... I haven't used that name in a really long time... I don't think I remember it if I'm completely honest," I leaned closer to the women. The women backed away slightly as I sent her an insane looking smile. "But you can call me whatever you like detective stone,". This time her eyes widened.
"How'd you know my name?"
"I know more than you think...". Stone stared at me nervously. I exploded with laughter. "I'm only kidding I read your name tag as you were coming in," I continued laughing. Laughter. Wow... That's something I hadn't done in so long. Stone grit her teeth and slammed her hand on the desk.
"Listen here you little freak. I didn't come here to amuse you I came here for some answers!" My laugh disappeared in an instant and I took on a serious look.
"Be careful... I can still kill you," stone smiled.
"Well for the time being you can't. We've injected a fluid into your system which suppresses the psycho genes activity so I'd suggest you cooperate. Maybe with good behaviour you'll be let go more easily."
"Heh like they'd do that. But alright I'm all yours what do u want from me?"
"Tell me everything that happened too you since your disappearance," That word pricked my ears.
"Disappearance?" The detective nodded.
"Yes everything since the 18th of December. After all," she paused "You are Oliver Aaron aren't you?" Those two words hit me like a bullet. Oliver Aaron... who the hell was that? That name sounded so familiar but yet so distant. He recalled seeing a missing person poster for that boy on the street on day. Oliver Aaron...
"Yes that's me..." I finally muttered after a long silence.
"Good, then let's start from that day. What happened to you?" And so I opened my mouth and started telling my story.

Would you like to listen too?

Oliver Aaron...
That's who I used to be...
Wow...
How much I've changed since then...
And how dearly do I miss those days...
The days before...
I had turned into a monster...