❄FANMEETING❄

Bts has make a comeback this month. All of their schedule are packed. They does not have enough time to rest.

Their main song "Blood, sweat and tears" really have make a big impact to the group and also the company. Their have invited to many shows, award show and make a triple crown at Mcountdown.

Today they have a fanmeeting. The members looks so excited to meet their fans. Especially Haeryung. Haeryung style for this comeback totally make fans can't stop looking at her.

She totally different this comeback.

Long lenght shoulder hair with a blue highlight.

Ear-piercing that different from other member

Also, Haeryung looks like Namjoon's type girl.

The arrange at the fanmeet:

Jin- Jimin- Haeryung- Yoongi- Hoseok- Taehyung- Namjoon

"Haeryung-shii, you look so swag with this outfit" a girl said when Haeryung sign the album. "Aaa, what should i do to look more swag?" Haeryung replied with a smile and looking straight into the girl eyes.

The girl blushing so hard. Haeryung chuckled when seeing her attitude.

"Haeryung-a, you look like a bad girl with that hair!!!" one of the fans yelled from her seat.

Haeryung take a mic on the table and slowly walked to the infront table.

"I like what you think" Haeryung smiled and give a finger heart to the fans. Fans started scream as a respond.

"Haeryung!!! You are mine" a fanboy yelled and he covered his face with the album after that. The event  full of laugh especially Haeryung.

Haeryung received a smack behind her head.

"No, you can't. She is mine" Jimin take the mic from Haeryung hand.

"Wait...what the hell?! She is mine baby!!" "She is still underaged" the oldest screamed and hurriedly go to the infront.

"Hyung, i'm also underaged!!!!"

"You are man right now Jungkook"

"I know but....WHATEVER"

Haeryung laughed so hard watching the members attitude. They looks like 5 years old boy fighting over a lolipop.

"Well Army, you are mine and i am your" Haeryung take the mic back from Jimin and pinch his cheeks.

Taehyung put his arm around Haeryung shoulder and whisper something.

Haeryung face become red afterward. The fans screamed and asking what Taehyung said to her. Haeryung just shook her head.

"Yah Taehyung! What have you said to Haeryung-ie?" Suga asked after he noticed Haeryung face become so red like a tomato.

"It's a secret. Right?!" Taehyung stare at Haeryung and she just nodded it.

"Auww, tell me. Tell me. Tell me!!!" Hoseok and Namjoon begging.

"Hyung, did you say something bagahhs...ahsbsj...jsh" Jin covered Jungkook mouth.

"Shhhh, you are still innocent. You don't have to know"

The fans screaming again and Haeryung slightly giggle.

"You don't have to worry because Taehyung just asking me to ramen with him tonight"

"What??" "I want to join too" "Me too, hyung"

"No, only me and Haeryung tonight" Taehyung smirk.

Namjoon, Hoseok and fans teasing the both of them.