Shot 2

Hello   dearies

Here is the next part of this TS,  hope you all like,  it's different from my all stories but I hope you all will like,  show your love on this story while keeping trust on me,  I am pure SwaSanian.

Dedicated to my lovely friend shilpi87😂

Sujata : ( with hatred filled tone) Thank God this cheap girl gone,  now I will wash my whole house with Ganga water,  then only her dirt will go from my home. 

Sanskar listened her,  close eyes tightly,  tears escape from his eyes, he  closed his hand in fist,  go from there without paying heed on Sujata 's words.

In SwaSan 's Room;

Sanskar is looking at whole room while holding tears in eyes,  remembering his and her all moments,  sit with thud on floor,  burst out in crying remembering Swara.

Background Song ;

Humne tumse tumne hamara rishta joda gham se
Ek wafaa ke siwa kaun si khata hui thi humse

Kabhi bandhan juda liya
Kabhi daaman chhuda liya
.........
Kabhi bandhan juda liya
Kabhi bandhan chhuda liya
Kabhi bandhan juda liya
Kabhi daaman chhuda liya
O saathi re.. kaisa sila diya
Yeh wafaa ka kaisa sila diya

On a Road ;

Swara is walking on road aimlessly,  Sanskar 's words are ringing in her ears,  tears are flowing from her eyes remembering each and every words of Sanskar.

"why you cheated me,  Swara",  "This baby is not mine".

Sanskar 's each and every words  are echoing in her ears,  she sit on thud,  burst out in crying miserably remembering his words.

Swara : ( shouting while crying) why Sanskar? Why you did this? Why you didn't trust me,  why you left my side,  you promised to me that you will never leave my side then why you left my side when I needed you the most,  why Sanskar? What was my mistake,  is loving you my mistake? ( crying bitterly) I gave everything of mine to you but you left me,  you cheated me Sanskar,  you broke your all promises,  how you can doubt on me,  how you can doubt on our baby.