Chapter 1 : Another Day, Another Mission

Another day, another adventure awaited the members. The morning sun had just risen from its hideout. The sun ray was filled with warmth and comfort as it covered the S Hotel. It was time for the second day of shooting. The guests were still the same, Cheerin, Tack, Malik, Mark, and Xia Chan (from fanfiction no. 1).

Unexpectedly --- or it is --- the member's personal VJs ad PDs went to each of the members' rooms, which were located at the 6th floor. The staffs quitely opened the door of the designated room. One by one, They woke the members and the guests up. However, some members had woken up by themselves.

***

It was 7 P.M.,and Jong Kook was fidgeting with the TV remote, trying to find something interesting to watch while lying down on the bed with the bed cover on. Unfortunate for him, the channel that morning didn't get his attention whatsoever.

Jong Kook had nothing to do, since he had risen from his slumber at around 5. He sighed out of boredom. Giving up on being "locked in", The 40 year old man decided to go for a walk around the hotel. He stood, fixed his short, camo cargo pants, and moved towards his bag. He ransacked it carefully, trying to grab his white tank top. As soon as he found it, he used it and walked over to the door, but just as he was about to take a walk out, he discovered his staff on front of his door.

"Where are you planning to go ?" The PD asked in confusion, not expecting to see him up and awake that early.

"I was just, well, bored, so I plan to walk around the hotel for a bit. I'm guessing I'll be receiving the morning mission," Jong Kook casually gave his hand, gesturing the PD to hand the card over.

***

Different with Jong Kook, Kwangsoo had just waken up and was brushing his teeth. He was still on his white top and cream short pants with girrafe-covered printout all over it. His face was still dull, not much excitement was seen, although he knew it was another day of shooting.

The tall man stepped outside the bathroom using robe while drying off his hair. He was really at a relaxed state, until the staff somehow opened the door into his room. He startled. "AHHH!! Could you at least knocked??" The staffs were flabbergasted, knowing that he wore nothing under his robe. Yes, nothing. The women staffs immediately went out the room. Embarrassed, Kwangsoo quickly took his prepared clothings from the bed and ran towards the bathroom once again. A few seconds later, he came out wearing black dryfit T-shirt and long, black trainnings which had 3 white stripes on every side of it.

"What in the world were you thinking??" Kwangsoo exploded in anger, definitely pissed off by the sudden guests.

"Sorry, Kwangsoo. We didn't mean it," The PD apologized with shame as well. Giving no time for Kwangsoo to answer, the PD handed over the mission card.

"What's this?" was all Kwangsoo could say before he read it.

***

Another member who was awake already, Mark, was on the balcony, gazing upon the stunning nature that lies on the horizon. With an apple in his hand being his morning snack, he inhaled deeply and exhaled the same, but in a more relaxing way. A smile grew on his face unconciously due to the birds chirping from the sky. His brown hair and long dark brown coat was being blown by the breezy wind. He really loved it all. Though he was weary from the amazing morning, he had to give up his daydreaming, sooner or later.

"Enjoying the stay, I suppose?" The PD examined the boxer longer.

"Pretty much," Mark exhaled calmly as he continue to stare at the light blue sky while bitting into his apple.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have a mission for you." The PD delivered the mission card to him.

"Hm?"