Lucky Guy

The game started.

After walking around for a while, I found a cipher machine and started decoding the jumbled text. I saw Fiona run past and I waved to her.

She came over, mumbled a quick greeting, and started to help me decode the text.

Soon, we successfully decoded the first machine. A bright light lit up, and we ran off on our own, keen on getting away before a Hunter got close.

I ran around aimlessly for a while until I found a chest. Opening it, I found a book that looked like the one Kurt always carried around. I picked it up, and started walking around to find more cipher machines.

Not long after, I saw a cipher machine, and someone decoding at it. I squinted my eyes and saw that it was Emma.

Suddenly, I saw a Hunter coming close. It was Hell Ember!

I tried to shout at her, to warn her, but no sound came out.

Too late, I heard the sound of the bat being swung and the sound of somebody crashing into the snow.

I crouched down and closed my eyes, hoping that Hell Ember wouldn't notice me.

After I was sure that Hell Ember was gone, I looked around. Sure enough, he had taken Emma with him. I sighed.

Running through the drifting snow, I couldn't help but feel guilty.