Chapter 1- First Day

Kaede's POV
I'm on my way to my first class and I bump into this pale boy. He was wearing a dark blue hat that matched his outfit and hair. "Sorry I didn't watch were I was going," I apologised quickly and walked away. I heard him say something but I couldn't understand what he said. I reached for the door handle and pushed it open.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy, there," a girl came up to me. "I'm Ame, the Ultimate Shipper," . Another girl was next to her, "I'm Mori , her BF and the Ultimate Prankster," she grinned as she said that. "I'm Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate..." I stopped. They signalled me to continued but I didn't. I went past them and sat down waiting for are teacher. Then the boy I bumped into came in and was harassed by Ame and Mori. After he managed to escape he sat down on the only free seat which was next to me. I smiled at him but he didn't notice. Typical. Once you do something wrong they see you but once it's done they ignore you. At least in my experience.
Shuichi's POV
I'm sitting next to the girl that bumped into me before class. I saw her look at me and smile but I didn't look at her. I thought she didn't like me. She looked disappointed and looked back at the front. After a while, it was lunch time. I saw her by herself. I sat down next to her and introduced myself. "Hi, I'm Shuich Saihara, the Ultimate Detective," I say, smiling.
"Kaede Akamatsu ," she replied. Once lunch and lessons were finished, I headed to room 375. Each dorm room has two people so I have a roommate. When I opened the door I saw Kaede doing her homework. She looked up and smiled. "Come on, I'll help with your homework," she said.