Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Paige’s POV

               “C-Christian’s great gramma?!?!?” I exclaimed. “What the heckle jeck jeckle?!?!?”

               “Heckle jeck jeckle?” Everyone questioned and turned and looked at me.

               “It’s something me and my sister did! So, as I was saying, whate the heck are you doing here? I’m so confuzzled…”

               “Confuzzled?”

               “She talks weird, you’d get used to it after, I don’t know, a year? Paige, can you talk normal for once?” Kara complained.

               “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no.”

               “Well,” Christians great grandma started, “Christian told me he was here and to visit.”

               “Well where the G is he?!?!” I whined.

               “Uhm, try the bathroom?” Christian said coming out of the bathroom.

               “CHRISTIAN!!!!!” I exclaimed running up to him. I saw Niall give him the dirtiest looks of all dirty looks in the universe. “When’d you go? You were here one moment and gone the next…”

               “When we all stood up and I had to pee so I went,” he said hugging me. God, he smells good. “Did I here mah great gramma?!? Hey!” He said going up to her. “What’re ya doing here? We’re busy!!!”

               “I don’t really know. I haven’t seen you and I wanted to and, I guess I better get going. See you later, sweetie,” She said pecking him on the check the way grandma’s do.

               “See ya Gramma!!! I love you!”

               “Love you too!” and with that she walked out the door.

               “Talk about random,” Zayn said.

               “Haha, she’s weird. But awesome too..” Christian replied.

               “Oh, like you?” Niall asked rather angrily.

               Christian ignored him. “So, uh, what now? Like, what should we do now?” he asked.

               “I’m hungry,” Niall and I complained in unison.

               “Yeah, we know. You’re always hungry, Paige. That’s why bags of chis never really last more than two days,” Kara said.

               “Same with us!” Louis exclaimed.

               “So, food?” Liam asked. “I guess I could go for a nibble.”

               “So, where?” Harry asked.

               “Well, what’s here?” I asked.