TRUTH OR DARE

Okay. I just arrived at Willow's house and happened to see chloe, zoey Marcus, Brandon and theo and of course willow herself cause this is her house.
Nikki:hey guys. So what game do we play first.

Chloe:what about spin the bottle.

Zoey :no!😦

Theo:what about ..........dare or dare

All:ok!

Chloe :I'll go first. So let's see. Brandon,dare or dare.

Brandon :dare

Chloe leans over and whispers something in Brandon's ear. Brandon walks towards Nikki.

Brandon: hey Nikki.

He raises her up.and pulls her closer to him. Just as he was about to go,he heard Nikki fall on the bed. He turned immediately and raised her up. Then they locked gaze. Everyone thought they were about to kiss, but then,he let go and walked back to his place.

Zoey :so that was it. I thought you were gonna kiss her.

Brandon :no! That wasn't my dare. Theo,dare or dare?

Theo: dare,i guess.

Brandon:I dare you to wear a skirt and a bra,walk outside,and shout,I love being a girl.

Theo:no dude! That's embarrassing.

Brandon:well,if u don't,u have to remove two of ur clothes. soooo

Theo:That's not fair.😔okay

He goes to Willow's wardrobe. Wears her bra and mini skirt ,goes out and shouts. Hey everyone, I love being a girl. Everyone comes out to see who it was and gasp. They go back inside and continue their game.

Theo: Nikki.

Nikki: hey. Dare

Theo: I dare u to kiss Marcus for one full minute with kissing sounds,so hard that, Brandon gets jealous.

Nikki: I can't do that to him.

Theo:You know the rules.

Nike :okay fine.

Nikki gets up,kisses theo for a whole one minute whiles making kissing sounds.as u can see, Brandon is so jealous,he gets up,pushes theo away and kisses Nikki by himself.

Chloe:hey guys. It's been two minutes. We get it. You can't stay away from each other. Just then,guess who walks in, ...........Mackenzie.

Mackenzie :hello dorks. Hello Brandon.

Nikki:Brandon, truth or dare?

Brandon :tru. ...dare.!

Nikki whispers into his ears. Brandon walks to Make zip. Kneels down and starts.

Brandon :You're the salt in my tea. Everyone begins laughing. The only apple on my mango tree. You are the cockroach in my cupboard

Mackenzie:excuse me!

Brandon:give me your heart and I will give u energizer battery.

Mackenzie :how dare u. Do I look cheap to u.

She walks away angrily .

Marcus:way to go Brandon.

Zoey:Yeh. Good job.

Chloe:that poem was very touching. Hahaha. You really understand her looks. Don't u. She really is a cockroach.

All:hahaha😁😁😁😁

Willow:Marcus, truth or dare

Marcus:truth

Willow:who do u have a crush on

Marcus:Jessica

Nikki: what!

Marcus:no!ehhh! Mackenzie

Brandon:what!what!Did I hear u right.no one can fall in love with that brat.

Marcus:chill Bro! Just messing with u. It is Chloe.

Chloe: really! I have been crushing on u too.

Marcus: what about u,Theo.

Theo: umm! Zoey.

Zoey:really, me too

Just then,Nikki's phone rings to destroy the mood.

Willow:put that thing off. Can't u see we are in a happy mood right now.

Everyone turns to look at Willow.

Nikki:what about u.

Willow:let's just say I'm the unlucky one.

Zoey:what do u mean?

Willow:I have a crush
             But I'm not in a rush
             Whenever I see him,my heart skips a beat
             I like him a lot and many can attest to that
             But does he feel the same about me,
             That's what I need him to confess
             But am I gonna choose my heart over a friend's,
             I hope not.

Theo:we don't understand what u mean.😕

Willow:it's hard to.😏 I like someone who a friend of mine likes. She told me,but I don't have the heart to tell her I like the same person. So I want to sacrifice.

Nikki:what if he likes u and not her.

Willow:That's why I wrote the poem that I need him to confess,if he does like me.

Chloe:very confused life right.

Willow:yeah. But this is my hell of a life.

Nikki phone rings again.

Nikki :gotta go. My mom's calling.

Brandon :I'll drop u.

Nikki:thx. I think u should talk to him about this.

Willow:but I'm shy. And if she finds out,she will think that I betrayed her.

Nikki:but that's how life is. You don't always get what u want. But in the end if u work hard,u will achieve even more than expected. Like a kiss from my dear Brandon.

Everyone laughs. Nikki's phone rings for the third time.

Nikki:I really should be on my way now. Bye everyone.

Nikki and Brandon walk out.

Chloe:we really should be going now. It's late. Bye.

Everyone leaves but with a hug and a kiss from their new found partners. 💑💏

Authors note: I guess dreams do come true.well I am waiting for mine. Anyway, all the poems in this story are by moi and my friend Jeff.hope u liked it. I hope that u too find u r love one .vote, comment, like and follow if u liked it.