Vegas baby

Word count: 19666 (I AM SO FUCKING TIRED) 

Count of the words "dick/cock" which I have used way too much: 54 

  Hoseok snaps back to reality after standing in front of his apartment door for a solid five minutes. 

He realizes he didn't ring or knock and that's probably why the door isn't opening. 

Well, shit. 

He lifts up his arm heavily and knocks, basically putting his whole weight on his fist. He leans on the door, and when it swings open he loses his balance and throws himself at the pretty brown-haired boy standing at the doorstep. 

"Hyung-- Hyung what the fuck." The boy grunts, trying to hold the collapsing man by hooking his arms under his armpits and pulling him inside the apartment. 

"Taehyungieeeee," Hoseok slurs and giggles when his roommate shoves him down on the bed with a grunt. "Ooh, kinky."

"Jesus, Hoseok hyung, what the fuck did you do?" Taehyung groans in annoyance. 

"Lil bit of everything," he says and looks up in deep thought. "A little vodka, a little tequila, a little whiskey, a little weed, some drug I don't remember--" 

"Okay, okay, I got it. Fuck. You need to sober up." Taehyung panics, running a hand through his hair. 

Just as he starts stomping towards the kitchen, Taehyung stops in his tracks as Hoseok pulls him by the hem of his t-shirt and yanks him down on the bed, trapping him between his arms with his back pressed against Hoseok's chest.

"Are you seriously spooning me right now? I swear to god if you puke on me I'll—"

"Won't," Hoseok mutters in Taehyung's hair, eyes closed, expression serene. He holds the boy tighter. "Won't puke, you know I rarely do. Just wanna cuddle you to sleep." 

Taehyung sighs and relaxes. He sadly looks up at his screen, where he's been kicked out of his online gaming team for being inactive.  Another game lost because of Jung Hoseok. 

"Alright, just... just let me at least turn off my computer and take my pants off. You should change, too." Taehyung says softly, trying to free himself from his friend's grip.

"Mmh, 'kay."  Hoseok lets him go and Taehyung slips out of bed.

He pouts as he exits the game, and decides to send an apology to his teammates for abandoning them. Again. 

vtaev: sorry guys, roommate came
home shitfaced, gotta babysit again 

parkdwarfmin: it's okay we figured parkdwarfmin: who tf changed my username again????? 

gamemonster: I did. Good luck with your roommate, Tae. Remember that's what you signed up for when you decided to leave the country and go to the U.S.

vtaev: i knowwwww
vtaev: im legit starting to regret it
vtaev: the only babysitting i had to do was for drunk jimin
vtaev: but thats taken care of since he decided to fuck a cop and he now has a cop bf 

parkdwarfmin: he has a NAME you know 

vtaev: yea juancock or whatever
vtaev:gtg now roommate is whining
vtaev: byeeeeee 👋 

Taehyung doesn't wait for them to answer and closes the tab before logging out.
He then turns off his computer, gets up and pushes his comfy chair forward under the desk. He wriggles himself out of his sweatpants, staying in only his boxers and his white shirt, before he turns around to look at Hoseok.