Chapter 17

{Next Day}

Violet had told Tate to wait for her by the parking lot after school. She was feeling stressed and very anxious with everything that happened yesterday. She got easily distracted with every single thing, that someone else wouldn't even notice was there.

She saw Tate talking to someone by his car and she was quickly filled with curiosity of who it was. She speed up towards them, but quickly stopped as soon as she saw Madison sticking her nasty little tongue in her mans mouth.

She stood there dumbstruck, but soon sadness started fillling up her body, then was quickly overcomed with anger, red hot boiling anger that is. She steadily walked back inside the building, and made an exit through the back doors. She raced home fastly, afraid that Tate might have gotten a glance of her.

She felt the hot wet tears forming in her eyes, making it hard for her to see where she was going. She bumped into something that made her stumble over to the floor.

"Oh shit, i'm so sorry" Kyle quickly helped her up from the floor. She tried to play it cool, try to make sure Kyle didn't notice she was crying, but when she stared him in the eyes, tears flew down her cheek. She made a run for it hoping that he wouldn't ask her anything. 

She raced up to her bedroom and quickly grabbed her ipod out of her bag and plugged in some earphones. Music was another way to deal with her pain. She felt it as a release, sort of like what her blades made her feel.

She locked her bedroom door and burried her head in a pillow and slowly hummed along the chorus to Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey.

"I will love you till the end of time

I would wait a million years

Promise you'll remember that you're mine

Baby, can you see through the tears

I love you more than those bitches before

Say you'll remember,  oh baby, say you'll remember"

She stared at the ceiling in some sort of trance. Thinking how stupid she was for falling for someone "too good for her". He wasn't an outcast like her, he actually had friend...and most importantly he actually fit in.

.

.

.

That night she snuck out of her house to go for a stroll around the neighbor hood and have a smoke. She found a really nice place to sit and relax. A few silent minutes passed and she got the feeling that someone was watching her. It was a weird feeling she couldn't explain. She looked around in hope of finding someone who might be lurcking around, but found no one. She stood up to look.further down the street, but still found nothing.

She sat back down on the bench and lit a cigarette. She deeply inhaled and then relased the big puff of smoke.

"Smoking kills ya' know" a voice said behind her.

|♡|♥|♡|

Omg im so sorry okay, i know you all probably know who it is, but i had to end the chapter here cause my mom bieng a bitch rn and uggh okay whatever. Soo...im so sorry if i made you wait so long for an update. This is the best i can do rn, my mind isn't fully working.