Author's Note

Hello everyone! My name is Nia. I share this account with my sister Mia, but we let people know who is writing what. :)

I am in a variety of fandoms and I write multiple different genres. Writing and reading are passions of mine!

You may or may not know me for my Larry fanfics, and I have a couple of novels out as well as a MikaYuu fanfic (which I am currently writing). I also have a collection of bottom Tae oneshots. :)

**These oneshots won't all have smut in them**. My friend writes my smut for me so she isn't always available to write them, but most of the time she is.

Some of the oneshots will have more than one part. I ship multiple couples in BTS, and here are the main ones in no particular order:

-Taekook
-Vmin
-Taegi
-Taejin
-Yoomin
-Yooseak (Yoongi and Hobi—don't know if I spelled it right lol)
-Jikook
-Namjin
-Yoogin (Is that Yoongi and Jin's ship name lol??)
-Namjim
-Vhope
-Yoonkook
-Taejoon
-JimHope (I'm terrible with ships names, leave me alone. It's supposed to be Jimin and Hobi. You have every right to correct me).

But I literally ship them all together. Ot7 all the way. ;)))

I want you to know that there will be MULTIPLE KPOP GROUPS IN THESE ONESHOTS. Some of these will be BTS x others. I don't want any rude comments about this.

I take requests! It might take some time, but I do take them. I don't expect to get much (or any at all haha), but depending on how many I get is how long it will take.

I know that BTS dye their hair a lot and wear contacts often, so I will change their hair colour and eye colour just as often. Just wanted to let you all know so I don't get people correcting me on it. :)

The age differences will also be different depending on the oneshot. Sometimes I keep the ages the same, but a lot of the time I change them as well as the order of youngest to oldest. Just so you are aware.

These are R rated due to these things:

-scenes of sexuality
-scenes of sensuality
-swearing
-alcohol use
-drug use
-cigarette use
-abuse
-rape
-possible suicide triggers
-possible suicide attempts
-possible self harm triggers
-possible self harm
-some graphic descriptions
-Yoongi being a savage
-yandere (If you don't know what this is, I advice you look it up before you read)
-kidnapping

Just so you know, my biases are Tae (V) and Jimin, and my bias wreckers are Yoongi (Suga) and Jungkook. But I'm an ot7 all the way! Yoongi is my fave rapper. I love them all though!

Other groups I stan: Blackpink, Red Velvet, Exo, Ateez, and (G)I-DLE mainly. :) I also like Jackson Wang, Jay Park, and Meng Jia, etc. I stan too much Kpop lol...

That's a bit about me and the type of oneshots you can expect! I will title the chapters by ship most likely.

I do have many grammatical errors, and I don't appreciate when people correct me. I will eventually find them and fix them on my own, okay? Okay. :D

Please keep the comments nice because I love to read them! Feel free to send requests whenever you want or to ask for updates in a polite manner. Also please vote! It means a lot to me.

Sometimes I like to read savage comments, so if you want to be a savage that's fine. :D As long as you're not bashing me, anyone else in the comments, or the oneshot. Savage away.

I don't expect either one of my oneshot collections to be popular but I'll try lol.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the oneshots! Love ya. :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE FAMOUS PEOPLE I INCLUDE IN THESE ONESHOTS.