Chapter Seven

After discovering some truth, she lays in her bed, deciding what to do next. She grabs her phone that's on her bedside table. The screen light is bright, she scrolls through the contacts.

There's a few contacts, but one of the stands for out, Rei. She was one of the only people who knew about her death. [Y/N] calls Rei, she waits, thinking that she won't answer.

"[Y/N]?" The voice asked.

"You're Rei, right?"

"Yeah! How are you doing, it's been a long time since I've talked to you."

"I don't know who you are. I don't know who any of the contacts in my phone are, but apparently, I wrote in a diary that I planned some sort of fake death."

"Do you not remember who anyone is?"

"Yeah. Maybe you would know."

"Well, I think you never told me the real reason why you forgot things, but I think it's because of your quirk. You would feel pain after death and memory loss. Rebirthing took longer and longer, I was really worried about you. "

It made sense.

No quirk that "great" could come without consequences. But what was she to do with this information?

"Does everyone think I'm dead?"

"Well, your parents do. However, some of the other people knew about your quirk, but even they believe you died, considering you never came back."

They continue to talk. Rei seems like a kind person and she brings up the past and type of person [Y/N] used to be.

When the call ends, she just sits on her bed, staring into the emptiness. Her world is collapsing, what was she to do?

A few days later, [Y/N] hears a knock on her door. She walks to the door and peers through the peephole. She sees a familiar man outside her door. She opens it.

"How the hell did you find me?"

"I followed you when I spilled alcohol on you, remember?"

"Oh yeah. What do you want?"

"I was going to eat with my friend Kirishima, but he's damn busy. It seems like all my friends are busy."

"I mean they are heroes."

"No it's just they have girlfriends and other friends and I need someone to go with."

"Hmm, you're lonely and you need little ol' me to hang out with you? Is that what you're saying?" She smirks.

"Ugh, yes. I'm not wasting money."

"Why you are much too kind." She teases.

"Shut up you old hag."

"Will do, will do." She walks into her apartment and Bakugou follows her. He sits down on the sofa and [Y/N] goes to her bedroom to change.

He notices the boxes and the messy dishes. He looks around and waits for [Y/N] to be done. It takes some time.

She walks out wearing a dress, jewelry, and even makeup.

"No wonder you took so damn long. Are you going on a damn date?"

"I just like to look my best, unlike a certain somebody." She walks out the door as Bakugou begins exploding and going crazy. Eventually, he cools down enough to follow her.

"I have a question." [Y/N] states.

"What is it?"

"Why are you so nice to me? I mean I know we argue a lot, but genuinely, you are not that bad of a person. Do you want to be friends?"

He looks away from her. "Why the hell are you being so honest? I can't believe you're asking that question."

"I'm just saying that I don't think your company is necessarily bad. You are bringing me to eat, I'll refrain from insulting you until we get there, though it's quite hard."

"I don't know how to answer your question. However, I will allow you friendship if you really like me that much."

"Narcissistic as always, huh? Well Bakugou Katsuki, I would much appreciate your friendship since you are so powerful and great."

"If you acted like that all the time I would like you a lot more."

She laughs. "As if, you're too much of an ass- I mean, uh, nothing."

They talk until they get to the restaurant. They sit down. "You know this place is really nice. Were you going to bring your friend here?"

"I already said that you amnesiac patient."

"It just seems too nice for just a friend. You must really like them more than a friend, huh?"

He turns light pink. Could be from embarrassment or anger. "I AM NOT GAY!"

She laughs. "Calm down, it's a joke. It's not like I mean it. Honestly, I've never met somewhat as angry as you." He tries to control himself. "Let's order something to eat, alright?" She smiles.

He felt some happiness. They were both very mean people, but deep down they were intricate. He wanted to learn more about her.

"What do you like to do?"

"If I'm honest, I don't have much of a life. Besides my job, a hobby I might have is.... hmmm I think I actually don't have any. I guess I'm up for learning new things perhaps."

They order food and begin to eat.

They were about to leave when Bakugou stopped her.

"I.....you want to do something like this again?"

"Huh?"

"You damn bitch, are you deaf too?"

"Maybe."

"Do you want to do something like this again or not?"

"It wouldn't be all that bad if it's with you." She hands him a slip of paper. He takes it and she begins walking.

A bunch of random numbers.

"Wait up for me!"