1| rain

ONE

ONE

It was yet another restless night for hoseok as he tried his hardest to fall asleep. But is mind said otherwise wandering into millions of useless thoughts. He groaned in frustration as he reminded himself how tired he was going to be tomorrow morning. Just thinking about it ticked him off.

An exhausted sigh escaped his lips, as he twisted and turned before finally finding a comfortable position to sleep in.

After a while, his eyelids slowly began to grow heavy tempting him to close them shut. His whole body was growing tired and his eyes finally gave in closing slowly. It was now only him and an abyss of nothing.

Dime moonlight poured into the room lighting up the sleeping boy's face. Everywhere in the house was silent letting the sound of rain hitting the ground drift hoseok off to dreamland. 

Except before a sudden tapping echoed throughout his ears and home. Just when he thought his mind was finally at peace his eyes opened only to see an asshole peering into his room. Despite it raining heavily he could easily guess who it was. 

Standing outside was a dark figure with an apologetic look pointing towards the closed lock. Rubbing his eyes vigorously hoseok got up to open his window.

"Taehyung I still can't believe I put up with you" he grumbled after pushing up the window only to be met with the mess that was made in the garden. Another set of his plants were knocked down and torn up thanks to none other than the brunette sitting in the rain. Annoyingly all he got back was a grunt from the older. At least it wasn't the occasional dead rabbit he dreaded throwing out. 

Taehyung gently placed his head on the windowsill smearing the fresh blood on his face. Just for the sake of him, hoseok took a seat on the floor as well.

The two sat together in silence as hoseok played with taehyung's brown locks. It was a strange sight to witness but to hoseok it had become the norm. Most of the time they didn't even talk together but still enjoyed the time passing by. They were both content with the silence but hoseoks yawns reminded him of the sleep he needed so badly. Getting up lazily he bid goodnight to the midnight stranger before heading back in bed not bothering to close the window.

Taehyung didn't say a word as he watched the younger leave. Before he knew it hoseoks eyelids closed shut blocking out reality. 

+

just some beginning fluff :))