Chapter 8

ITS SO HARD TO WRITE THIS STORY

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

6 years later...

"Nialler, I'm going to home now. My wife is going to kill me. See you tomorrow boss!" 

"Alright Bob! See you" said Niall, showing a soft smile to the man that just exited the room. 

Niall was alone in the dimly lit large studio again, he removed his headphones. It was half past ten when he last checked the clock, that was probably a few hours ago. The blonde let out a tired yawn, he has so much work to do before going off. Most of his staff has already left, it was only Niall in the large space.  He needed to complete all the legal documents by tonight, or else he'll be in a mess the next morning. 

Niall released another yawn. 

Yes, adulthood is tough. 

-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 Niall pushed through the fancy looking door of the building. He drove all the way from his studio so early in the bloody morning to get this legal suit against him done. Niall looked around the fancy professional office, the colour combination of browns and dark tones made it look intimidating but at the same time strangely homely and comfortable.

"Mister Horan, you may proceed to the meeting room" said the young receptionist. 

Niall nodded.

Niall took a deep breath.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Well isn't this awkward." 

Niall scoffed, "Well considering your fees per hour, its' as awkward as it gets." 

Harry chuckled. 

"Well hello again Nialler." 

"I already greeted your secretary, and by extension you" said Niall.

A few minutes ago, when Niall first entered the meeting room, Harry swore he almost fell off his chair when he laid his eyes on him. Their eyes locked. Everything around them seems to disappear and it seemed like it was only the two of them in the world. Blue met green again. He haven't seen Niall in god knows how long, he even forgotten how he looked. Niall looked practically the same only with the blonde fluffy hair and a little bit of scruff under his chin. He walked in wearing a smart shirt and dress pants. Harry ran his eyes up and down the vision in front of him. Damn it, he looks good.

"It was sweet of you to run out of the room when you first saw me" said Harry sarcastically.