ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

«11:43am«

chun get slammed against the lockers while trying to put her textbooks back in her locker

she frowns and looks up and her heartbeat speeds up rapidly at the sight.

seo ah, ha rin and ji woo.

"listen up. stay away from jeno. he's mine" seo ah says through gritted teeth, her breath fanning across chun's face, making chun scrunch up her face uncomfortably.

"i wasn't going to do anything to him" chun suddenly felt annoyed and she clenches her fists, turning away from seo ah.

"liar. we saw how you stared at him in class." ha rin scoffs

"what a loser" ji woo grabs chun's hair, making her yelp and ji woo only grins and pull harder.

seo ah and ha rin started kicking her stomach, making chun cough out blood.

"what are you doing!"

the three of them turns towards the voice and widens their eyes. chun slowly looks up.

lee jeno.

he frantically rushes towards chun, kneeling down on the floor.

"are you okay" he asks, eyes filled with concern before looking up at the girls but realising that they have already ran off.

jeno frustrately scans around before heaving a sigh and turning back to chun.

"can you lead us to the nurse's office?" he asks, a little embarassed as he wanted to help but didn't know the way to the nurse's office.

chun sends a weak smile, nodding her head before standing up with the help of jeno.

"thank you" chun mumbles while they walk towards the nurse's office.

it was almost inaudible but jeno caught it.

"ah it's fine. who are those girls anyway?"

chun hesistates for moment before biting her lip and answering.

"they just wanted my homework" chun tries to avoid the question.

jeno could tell chun didn't want to talk about it so he hummed in response and kept silent afterwards.

they made it to the nurse's office and chun sits down on a chair nearby.

"oh my. what happened?" the nurse, ms yoo asked as she grabs a few tissues before proceeding to wipe the blood around her mouth and at that moment, the bell for the next class rang.

chun looks up at jeno who looked as if he had no intention of leaving.

"you can go, i'm fine" chun smiles softly.

"are you sure?" he asks, eyebrows lifting up.

cho nods assurely and jeno finally gets up and walks towards the door.

"okay then"

"jeno wait!" chun shouts after him when he opens the door, making him spin around immediately.

"thank you once again"

"no problem" he sends an eyesmile.

a/n: i love jeno