Chapter 1

The next day. (◕‿◕✿)

Third Person P.O.V

Mitsuada covered his mouth as he yawned, with sudden tiredness overwhelms him. When he arrived yesterday at knight's academy, he then suddenly went back to his training swimming routine by the orders of his father, (F/n) Fujikawa, an Olympic champion winning 1st Medal 4th in a row through his Adulthood. Now that he retired he was the knight academy principle, and also a Coach to the swimming team.

Mitsuada finally made to his homeroom, opening the door he then walk to the back of the classroom, taking a seat next to the window which was his favourite spot.

He lay his head down onto the desk, crisscrossing his arm for comfort as use this extra time for a nap before class starts.

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

(time skip)

It was the end of the day, as Mitsuada started to pack his stuff ready to go his training but was suddenly cut off by his phone ringing seeing the I.D caller Sosuke, he then picked up.

"Nandayo desu"?

"Oi There an Iwatobi fest tomorrow, mind if you tag along with me?"

Mitsuada then thought about his training for tomorrow, and the punishment that he will get if does not come, but he put it aside as he answered.

"Sure."

"I'll see you there then."

Mitsuada hunged up from Sosuke as he goes to Knight's private pool.

"Mitsuada! Focus!" His father yelled at him, pushing to his limits. Underwater, Mitsuada breath became uneasy, his body wanted him to stop, but he put it aside as he does another round of all the stroke he did; backstroke, breath stroke, Butterfly and lastly freestyle.

Finally touching the end of the wall, he burst up as he panted slow breaths, looking up to his father who had a furrowed look.

"Another lap."

He said as he walks from him watching the other swimmers, giving them another lap as well which some of them whined from exhaustion following his orders.

Mitsuada sighed again putting his cap and goggles on before swimming a lap.

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 
(The next day)

Mitsuada slung his duffel bag over his shoulder, going to the kitchen he with a note to his father that he was going out before putting his shoes and exciting to the door.

He put his wireless earphones on, listening to classical music before jogging to the meet with Sosuke.

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

Finally making it to Iwatobi swimming building, he saw a lot of kids everywhere with their swimming gear on, excited for the events.

He looked around trying to find male swimmer before letting out a sigh of laziness. He walked to the pool before watching the events that are happening.