Chapter#2

Micheal POV

I started to worried about dad, he isn't still here....I look at the Window and, It's getting darker and darker.... I wonder where he is.... And then.... He came!! "Dad!!" I ran and hugged him "Sorry for coming home so Late sweetie" Dad hug me back "It's okay, Atleast your fine dad. BTW the food is ready, lets eat" I said and broke the hug "Right" Dad said and we went to our kitchen and eat.

Joshua POV

"Brother" Fiona called "Yes?" I ask "Why is all your scores of all subjects are low?" She ask me "Well... I'm not just serious" I said and have a nervous Laugh "Masters, Your Mom called you" Our maid said "Mkay" we both said and went downstairs... "Oh Joshua! Fiona! Lets eat" Mom said happily "Okay! Lets go" Fiona pulled me... Actually... Dad hates me..... After we ate.. I went to my room and Play Games... And then Sleep...

No Ones POV

Micheal ane Joshua was both sleep... And then a star came out and bright lighter.....

Next Day....

Micheal POV

'Uhh.... My head hurts.....' I woke up in unfamiliar room "HOLY COW! WHERE AM I?!" she shout a little, And she notice... Her body is a boy *Gasp* "What just happened?" She ask herself "WHAT DID JUST HAPPENED?!" She shout.

Joshua POV

"WHAT THE F*CK JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" HE SHOUTED..

No ones POV..

Joshua and Micheal just Switched Body....

To be continued

(Short😆😆)