-Beginnings-

IAN P.O.V

How did I get here, I thought looking around me as darkness slowly closed in on all sides. How did I wind up back here again, In this same dream looking around as everything vanished , including my parents, looking at me as the life drained from their eyes.

 That's easy, I've been stuck in a lab since that day waiting, waiting for the arrival of a hero to break me free from these chains.

 Then I'll make sure no one is ever hurt by him again, the man who killed my parents...Kai Chisaki a.k.a. "Overhaul". Now I wonder what tests they will run today.

DEKU P.O.V

I looked at the clock, as it ticked away the seconds. I wanted to be at home, watching some Naruto or some Black Clover. Yet here I was in class.

 I dozed off until our teacher had an anouncment. "I want to pass out these career aptitude forms, but we all know that you guys want to be HEROES!" said Mr. Oguro, the teacher. "We have two applying for the Hero Course at U.A., Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya" said the teacher.

 A lot of kids whooped when they heard that Bakugo was going to apply to U.A., but for me, well, some said I'd do great, someone told me to prepare my funeral, and my best friend, Bakugo looked at me and reminded me of a day, long ago when we were still four, that one day we told each other we would be the two best heroes in the world.

 But, that was also the day that a villain had destroyed parts of Shizuoka Prefecture, including where I lived, I lost my parents in that incident. I don't blame the heroes for not being able to save everyone, I blame myself for not being able to save them, even with my small quirk.

[Analyze- the ability to scan an opponent and instantly know their weaknesses and strengths]. It would work in combat, but I don't have the strength to stop a person who has been powered up by their quirk, even after doing strength and combat training for three years. 

     -After School-

Hey, Bakugo! "Yeah Deku?" Bakugo replied. I'm heading home early man. "Ok, but you might need this" he said as he handed me a red and blue key that said "ALL MIGHT" in bold, yellow letters.

 Thanks, I can't believe I almost forgot my key to the house. "Ok, see you at home Deku" Bakugo said, giving me a smile as he said "Oh and did you forget what day it is" Bakugo said. Nope, I replied. It's Aunt Mitsuki's Birthday, right? "Yep" Bakugo replied as I walked out the door. I stopped by my locker and grabbed my sparring equipment and bokuto. Well, time to head home, I thought

-Later that day-

Well, I have to get a present for Aunt Mitsuki while its still day, I thought as I walked to the nearest S-Mart. As I was walking I heard sirens, and saw that there was smoke coming out of an alleyway. Heroes were on the job, but it looked like none of them could get close because there was a lot of fire.

 The cause of the fire was a slime villain, who had a hostage. At first I thought it was Bakugo because of the fire, but I looked closer and realized it was a girl. She had onyx-black eyes, and raven black hair in a spiked ponytail. What can I do, I thought. The heroes can't get close, that slime villain is causing damage to the area, and that girl is going to die.

 Now how do I save her and not get recognized, I thought. Wait I know, I'll use a disguise.*puts on his motorcycle helmet and then rushes towards the slime villain*"Hey, kid wait its dangerous" said 'The Punching Hero, Death Arms'. I used analyze on the slime villain, and learned that his weak points are his eyes.