How you met.

Eren Jaeger

In a football match, with your teams against each other. The opposing team just scored and you cursed them in a soft whisper. But he heard it and suddenly faced you, tightly gripping his wiener as he strongly said, "Excuse me?" You then arched your brow at him before scoffing. Throughout the match you competed with him as you both cheered for your respective teams. By the end of the game, his team lost but he approached you and blushingly said with an indignant face, "Nice game. I guess I'll see you again next game, same place, same bleacher, but this time we'll be supporting a team," he paused before looking you straight in the eye, "together."

Levi Ackerman

In a coffeeshop, where you had to sit with him since the seats were all taken. You would always come in during jam packed hours, thus seats were always a hard catch. One day you thought it was miracle when you saw a booth unoccupied, but when you reached there you grumbled as you saw a body bag placed at the seat, glaring at the poor thing as if you wanted to kill it. "What are you glaring at my bag for, brat?" You turned to your side and faced the rather short man with a raven undercut, stoic faced (and a handsome one at that), holding a tray of steaming tea and muffin. He took his seat, crossing his legs and sipping his tea before grabbing his bag that occupied the opposite chair. He looked out of the window for a moment before pausing and looking at you, "Well what are you waiting for? Sit."

Armin Arlert

In a library, where you tripped because his legs were outstretched and so he panicked. You were rushing, hurriedly running to the return section as it was already closing time. The book you held in hand was due today and being the worry wart you are, you were conscious if it was unreturned. With mind preoccupied about the situation at hand, you didn't notice him reading at the floor that you ran into him causing you to fall. The blonde boy was beet red apologizing at you when the 5pm clock started chiming, making you sigh and slump down in front of him. You glanced up at him and saw how cute he was, before chuckling and placing a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. In the end, you still managed to return your book as it turned out, Armin was friends with the librarian.

Jean Kirschtein

He simply walked straight at you and asked for your name. The moment Jean saw you at the school cafeteria, with a little tease from his friends, he just had the courage to bluntly ask you out in a dinner. However, the school bell rang simultaneously when you smiled and rejected him. He stood there shocked but not defeated, as he eyed you walking away, with a smirk. After all, your words "Try harder, Kirschtein." made him pursue after you with a sense of dignity as he knew his soon-to-be-girlfriend was one of a kind and different from the girls he dated before.

Marco Bodt

You were his childhood best friend, not to mention for nineteen years now. From nappies, you were together as your mothers were inseparable too. Every firsts in the world, you did together. From first haircut, first word, first day at school, first prom, and now, seconds away from first kiss as Marco shyly smiled and leaned at you to kiss your cheek as he professed his feelings for you. It was not what you expected, but you did know there would be a time for your real first kiss together. Waiting for it would be a piece of cake as you have waited patiently together for all the other firsts in the world.

Erwin Smith

You were colleagues as you are both members of the board for a corporation. With him always meeting you since he's practically your partner, sometimes you would be teasing him by jokingly calling him "husband" at work. He too would retort "wife", even at public and among other co-workers. However they didn't mind as your bickering and constant interactions in the office were highly amusing for them. They even started a bet regarding the year you two would be married.