Chapter 14

Loki's P.O.V.

   "Care to do me a favor?" [Y/N] asked. I smirked.

   "Pet, there are many favors I wish you would ask me to do onto you." I watched with satisfaction as a blush crept onto her face. It's curious that she doesn't know how old she is yet I do. "What favor might you have in mind?"

   "I want to play a little trick on the Avengers." She told me with a grin. I smirked again. This would be fun.

   "It would be my pleasure."

Nat's P.O.V.

   Jarvis told us all to gather in the sitting room. What was this all about? I was busy.

   "This better be good, Tony." I huffed as I plopped down onto the couch. He looked a tad haunted. Steve sat down beside him.

   "What's wrong, Tone?" Steve asked gently, wrapping his arm around Tony. Tony lifted his head a little bit and looked at us.

   "[Y/N]..." He mumbled. "She jumped out her window." I stared at him. She did what? She couldn't have. I had just seen her not that long ago. Bucky looked absolutely shattered. Tears formed in his eyes. He stood up and left the room.

   "How?" Clint asked. "All the windows in her room were sealed shut. How'd she jump out?" Tony looked at him.

   "She threw her nightstand through it." Tony replied blankly. "It's because I went off on her." Steve hugged him tightly.

   "It is not your fault." Steve insisted harshly. Then something caught my attention. A figure standing in the corner of the room. I turned towards it. [Y/N] stood there. She wore a white dress that swept around her feet. Her wings fanned out behind her. Mist seemed to spread out across the floor from where she stood. A soft light illuminated from her body. She sent me a small smile.

   "Guys?" I asked. "Does anyone else see her?" All the heads in the room turned to stare at [Y/N]. She walked across the floor, her dress flowing out behind her, until she reached Tony. He looked up at her, his gaze pained.

   "I'm sorry, [Y/N]." He whispered. She bent down to meet his gaze eye to eye. Then she smiled.

   "It's alright Tony. I-" She was cut off by Bucky walking in. He froze when he saw her, his eyes narrowing. She stood up and walked a bit closer to him. "Hey Buck. Like the outfit?" He didn't hesitate. He ran forward and tackled her to the ground.

   "You little bitch!" He yelled. She grinned. "Scared me half to death! I thought you had killed yourself!"

   "You haven't come to expect this from me?" She asked. Tony's eyes widened.

   "You faked your suicide?" Clint asked.

   "Well-" She was cut off again by another voice.

   "She didn't plan on it being a fake."