Chapter Twenty Five

“Brianna, we’re going to Ellie’s party later. Join us, it’ll be fun!” said Dianne, while we were eating, it was lunch. Aiden told me he’s not going to school, he had a lot of arrangements to do and he will be meeting the Alpha of the other packs around the town since he was already an Alpha.

“I’m not sure…” I answered, I didn’t like to go. And Ellie and I were not that close but she is Dianne and Kaitlin’s friend, she’s also a pack member. I met her last Friday when I’ve been introduced, she’s nice.

“Come on, you’ll be our Luna and we’ll never have the chance to go to a party with you after that, you’ll be very busy.” Kaitlin said, I shrugged. I really don’t like to go to parties.

“Please?” Dianne pleaded, I sighed...

“Okay, we’ll pick you up at seven!” Kaitlin said,

“But I-“I protested but Dianne interrupted,

“Great! It’ll be fun!” She said excitedly.

“Fine.” I said, annoyed.

The afternoon classes were boring as usual. It was like it took ten years before the class ended. Okay, it was exaggerated. I’ve been staring at the black board or at my desk, not understanding what the teacher said.

And when the bell rang, I quickly stood up and I was the first one who came out of the classroom. If only Aiden was here…

“Brianna, right?” I turned around to see who it is, it was Ellie.

“Yes. Hey,” I said. She was smiling at me.

“I just want to invite you, tonight at my house.” She said, I nodded.

“Yeah, sure, I’ll come.” I answered, trying to sound happy.

“Alright, see you!” She waved goodbye and walked away.

***

It was already 6:30 and I am not yet prepared. I didn’t know what to wear. There on my bed, was three dress, one that was yellow but I think it was too short, the other one was blue that was v-neck and the other one was black and tight. Ugh, I can’t decide which one to wear; I didn’t have any more dress to wear for the party!

Suddenly, my phone beeped. It was a text message from Dianne,

‘We’ll be there in twenty minutes! Be sure you’re ready...’

After reading the text, I dropped my phone on the bed. It was so frustrating. Having no other choice, I picked up the Blue one and went to the bathroom.

It was better than the other two dresses. I put a light make up and picked up my purse. At the same time, I heard Kaitlin’s car outside the house.

The door bell rang,

“Coming!” I shouted.

“I love you dress!” Dianne said as she looked at my dress.

“Come on.” Kaitlin interrupted.

“I heard Bryan is also coming.” Kaitlin said as she drove,

“Really? Bryan? Oh my gosh, how do I look? Is it good? Or not?” Dianne had a crush on Bryan, she looked funny on how the way she reacted.

Kaitlin laughed,

“Easy, easy. Calm down. You looked wonderful so don’t worry.”

“Yeah, you look great!” I said.

Kaitlin parked the car and there were already guests at Ellie’s house.

As we entered the house, Ellie quickly walked towards us,

“Finally, you’re here! What do you want for drinks?” She asked.

“Oh, it’s alright we’ll be the one to get.” Kaitlin said.

“Oh, okay. So, have fun… I’ll just go greet the others” She said and we nodded.

“Look! It was Bryan!” Dianne said pointing at his direction. He was with his friends and some girls.

“I’ll go get some drinks.” Kaitlin said and left.

“So, why don’t you go and talk to him?” I asked to Dianne.

“Oh… I’m not sure. Maybe he’s not interested.”

“There’s nothing wrong in trying.” I said and smiled.

“Right.” She nodded and smiled.

“I’ll be back,” She added,

“Good luck!” I said.

I looked around, some were dancing. I spotted a bench at her backyard near the pool. I walked towards it to sit.

After about two minutes, a tall guy stood in front of me,

“Hi, I’m Joe.” He said as he offered his hand for a shake hand.

“Brianna,” I introduced and shook his hand.

He had that smirk plastered on his face…

Uh-oh…This is not good

I stood up,

“I have to go.” I said and started to walk away but he grabbed my arm to stop me.

“Leaving already? Why don’t you come with me and have fun?” He said, smiling evilly.

“No, I- I have to go. Sorry.” I said, and tried to pull away but he tightened his hold.

“Let me go!” I started to panic, I looked around but there was no one around the backyard, they were already inside.

He laughed,

“Let me go!!” I repeated,

He shook his head, it was like he was amused by what he is doing.

He leaned his head as if he was about to kiss me but he was suddenly yanked away from me...

***

Hello! finally updated..

okay maybe one or two last chapters before this story end.. :(

comment, vote, fan, if you like! :)

(not edited sorry for some mistakes)