Chapter 1: Life as a mermaid

Serena giggled as she spin around in the water. Swimming faster than ever. She was really happy. Her birthday was in a week. 

"I'm so happy." She said in between a giggle.  "I'm finally go to the surface." She said to her Fish, friend, Goldilocks.

"Can you imagine it, Goldie?" She asked. "I'm sure the world above will be just as beautiful as our world is." 

"Yeah, maybe but you're father kind of overprotective so....." Goldie said.

"So?"

"So maybe he won't let you go."

"He will. Just a week." She said as she pick up a flower and put it in her long shiny dark brown hair.

After some swimming, she return to the castle of Oceania. 

"Greeting, Lady Adra." She said to her aunt. 

"Hi Serena dear." Adra reply as Serena leave with a wave.

"Hey sisters! Do you want to know what I want for my birthday?" She asked her big sisters.

"What?!" Sarah asked. The eldest sister.

"That I want to go to the surface." She said.

"What?!!!!!!!!" All of them yelled at once.

"What?" Serena said as she blink a couple of time.  They all start laughing.

"What?" Serena asked again.

"You think that father will let you go." Sophie said. The second one.

"He will never let you go." Samantha said. The third one. 

"Well I'm the youngest, he has to fulfill my demand." Serena said. 

"We'll see then." Selina said. The forth one. She was just one year older than Serena.

Serena went out of the room with Goldie behind her. 

"Serena where are you going?" She asked. Serena didn't answer.