14 .

I slipped on my tan Levi's pants, my eagles jersey with a halter top under it and my dark green and white Tims. Adding a gold chain and some studs i changed my belly pericing.

My mom just left for work and Cross got word on something and was headed there so i was home along and i called Nikko "Yo?"

"Hey can i get a ride out there"

"Damn, im sorry Avah i cant" he cursed "Some shit just came up just walk its not far"

"It is far!" i argued

"Then dont come i dont have my ride, i let my cousin borrow it" His voice was hard so i thought he was sad a little.

"Ill come ite?"

"Mhm ok Avah we'll see" he said before he hung up.

what? he didnt believe i was coming?

i rolled my eyes, grabbed my keys and started walking to the party.

It wasnt as many people as i expected would be at the party but it was everyone who made it a career to make my life in high school hell. Some even spoke to me but i only gave them a slight nod. I was only here for Nikko. "You Avah?" i girl asked me wearing tights and a see three leather crop top, smoking a black.

"O" she spoke looking over me with a smirk "Cute"

A boy shooed her off "Dont mind her ass she high as fuck. Your friend up stairs though trynna finish up"

i nodded and started to walk up the stairs, knocking a bed room door. my stomach tightened. "Nikko?" i opened the door frowning at the sight of Rico instead and a couple of his boys "Where's Nikko?" i asked slowly backing up only to bump into a nigga that blocked me so i couldnt run.

"Fuck a Nikko, thanks to you, you saved that nigga life cause i surely was about to kill the muthafucka. Get yo sexy ass in here though" The boy behind me shoved me and shut the door.

what the fuck had i gotten myself into!

Rico walked towards grabbing my waist. i torn at his face making sure my nails connected with his eyes. He cursed and two guys grabbed me forcing me onto the bed, i laid there as they all torn at my clothes, my screams and pleds meant nothing . i could now hear the music being played get louder masking over my screams.

Seeing Rico's fist in the air and connect with my face so hard their voice and faces blured.

When i woke up, Rico was pulling up his pants i couldnt move "Aah what did you do too me" feeling the worse head ache ive ever felt coming in as i tried to stand but fell in a helpless attempt.

"Shut the fuck up Stupid bitch, walking around like you the shit. i had to show you a lesson and treat you like what you is. A Thot. You a hoe and that all you'll ever be shawty. Niggas be trynna get with you and you wanna act like you too cute." he smiled waving his phone around "But we got you baby"

"But i never-" my eyes got heavy as he gripped on my throat and pulled me to my feet throwing me to the door.

"Get the fuck outta hea with ya clown ass" he said watching me stumble, "Pussy was nice and tight too baby" i grabbed for the door knob and ignoring the pain in between my thighs i ran all the way in tears. Embarressed at my ripped clothes and bruised face.

When i got home Cross litterly waited on the porch for me and when he saw my ripped clothes and the marks on my wrist when they tied me up, and the bite marks and bruises he snapped "Who the fuck touched you?" he yelled grabbing his gun. i didnt answer i could have, Nikko stood me up, he had my trust and threw it all away.

"It was a boy named Rico and his friends too" i lowered my head "i think they videoed when the attacked me"

"Ima deal with you when i get back, where them niggas at?" Cross said dialing a number. i told him where the place was and that was all he needed before he left "Get yo ass in the house" he barked before speeding off.

When he got back he walked into my room throwing me Rico's sim card. There was blood on his shirt and hiz knucklss and i prayed he didnt kill nobody. "Burn it" was all he said before closing the door.

He didnt touch me that whole month.

_____________________________

How you feel about Nikko now? Do You think he had his reason ? Would you like for her and Nikko too bump into eachother in the future.... ?

Rico must be pissed the fuck off, His Sim Card was burned and gone and he just got punked out by the biggest drugdealer on the streets? Is he going to come back for his Sim Card ? Or is that nigga really dead ?

Whooo ! Whats up peeps how's the book going so far Let me know your comments is what motivates me to put the next chapter up.

So Comment & Vote my lovies:)