Chapter 2

(A/N there is a time skip here to Ali's funeral when Jason shows up. But I'm making it so it's Drew Van Acker playing him from the beginning.)
Karsen's POV

I was getting ready for Alison's funeral. They found her body buried in her own backyard. When they found it all of us girls were standing together. I took it the hardest because I was closer to her than the other girls. Anyway I was getting dressed(outfit up top). Emily drove us because I can't legally drive. When we walked into the church I saw the DiLaurentis family greeting people.

"Hello Mrs. DiLaurentis. I'm so sorry about Ali. I miss her so much. I can't believe it's been a year." She hugged me when she saw the tears in my eyes. "Jason is somewhere around here if you can find him. I'm pretty sure he'll be happy to see you. You were the only friend of Alison's he could actually stand to have a conversation with." She told me. I nodded and walked off to find him. I walked outside and to the back of the building to find him against the wall.

"Jason. Please tell me that's you. I'm tired of walking." I said. His head turned towards me and out of habit his arms opened. I ran over to him and literally jumped into his arms. He caught me. I was so happy which was weird because it was my dead best friends funeral. "I missed you so much. Please don't leave again." I told him.

He move me so I could look into his hazel eyes, "I promise I'm not going anywhere. Not without you." I was so happy to hear those words. I kissed him like my life depended on it. We pulled away because we had to return to the funeral. "Can you sit with me? I really need you right now Jase." I asked him as we were walking to the front of the church. "You have to sit with the girls in the front row. I'll be right behind you. Ok? I'll see you after the funeral and I'll drive you home." He told me before walking to my seat and sitting down behind me like he said.

The girls looked at me. "I guess you guys are finally ready to go public. Took long enough." Hanna said as she looked at me and Jason. I looked back at him and smiled. He put his hand on my shoulder and I leaned into it. "Are you sure you can go up and talk today?" Jason asked. I nodded and we all listened to what the person was saying until he called me up to speak.

"I'm actually really nervous about this because Ali was my best friend. I've been hoping for the past year and a half that she would just show up one day in her designer heels with her brand new purse and best looking outfit she's ever worn to tell us all that she just ran away. If I'm being honest I'm hoping that she jumps out of that casket and tells us it's all a joke. The day I met Ali was my first day when I got moved up a grade. She was the first person to talk to me and accept me as her friend. Even though I was geeky, nerdy, know it all with thick glasses she still talked to me. That was the best day of my life. Everyone knows Ali as this queen bee who got whatever she wanted and that was true but she was also the nicest, kindest, funniest and broken girl you could ever meet. I just wanted to say that Ali was the best friend I could ever have and I'd give or do anything to get her back." I said and I was crying.

Jason came up and helped me sit back down. But he sat with me this time. "Are you ok? Do you need to go outside?" He asked me. I shook my head and laid it on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and held it tight for the rest of the funeral. When it was over we walked outside with the rest of the girls, "I'm going to go get my car." When he walked away some guy walked up to us.

"Karsen. Emily. Spencer. Aria and Hanna. I'm Detective Wilden. I understand you were all good friends with the victim." He introduced himself.

"Yeah, we were." I told him without caring how I sounded.

"I'm gonna need to talk to each one of you." He said looking at all of us. Stopping on me before looking at all of us again.

"We talked to the police when Alison went missing." Spencer told him. It's not like it was a lie we just didn't want to have to go through this again.

"And I intend to go over every one of your statements. This is no longer a missing persons investigation.It's a murder. Rest assured, I will find out what happened that summer." He said before walking away. We all got kinda scared because we didn't know what he meant. We all have secrets from that summer. That night that none of us want anyone to know.

A-Do you think he knows about ?
K-No. How could he? Oh, my God.
A-I got one too.

"I'm still here, bitches And I know everything. — A" we all said. I was kinda freaked out because if this was Ali then who was in the casket. Jason pulled up in front of us and I said bye to the girls and got in. "Are you ok Kass?" He asked me when we pulled away. I shook my head. I was so overwhelmed all I need and wanted was to lay down with him and relax.

We pulled up to my house and got out. I unlocked the door and we walked right up to my room. I took of my shoes, "I'm about to change I'll be right back." I walked into my closet and changed into black yoga shorts and one of Jason's old hoodies I stole a long time ago. I walked out and he laughed, "I can't believe you still have that. I gave that to you the first night we stayed up talking all night while you were waiting for Ali. You had gotten so cold that you were literally shaking. So we went upstairs and I gave you my hoodie."

I blushed, "That was the night that you kissed me for the first time. We were sitting on your bed watching a Disney princess movie I talked you into watching with me." He smiled and pulled me into my bed with him.

"Yeah we were sitting like this and I looked over at you and noticed how big your smile got when your favorite part came up, and how your eyes were shining with happiness and adoration for the characters. That was the moment I had decided that I was in love with you." When he finished talking he kissed me. I couldn't chose anyone better to be with because I wouldn't give this moment or guy up for anything.

1213 words.

Thank you for reading. I know these updates were close together. Only 2 hours apart. But they aren't all going to be like that. I'm sorry if it takes forever for me to update. I have a lot going on but I'll try to update soon.
~~~~~ J