🛅Prologue🛅

There's a Young girl who named Sapphire Kim she's a half Filipina and half Korean. She lived a wonderful life with her parents. They go to the Park, went shopping going out of town and out of the country TOGETHER. But her father's mistakes ruin their family. Nangbabae ang ama nya at yun ang hinding hindi nya mapapatawad. Na witness nya ang pinaggagawa ng ama nya. She keeps it a secret because she believes that it can be fix.

Her mother committed a suicide because of her father's affair. Its the most painful memory of her that she didn't tell her mother about the affair. Nakita nya pa mismo kong pano namatay amg ina nya sa harap nya

A few months pass by after her mother died her father brings his mistress in their house. At mula sa araw na yun hindi na sila nagpansina ng ama nya. He always treated her that she's his biggest mistake. She always locked herself in her room. And that present moment she changed. Her heart is full of hatred and it made her stronger.

But she didn't stop to reach her dream. Got7 Jin Young always support her and be her side. Peeo kailangan ni Sapphire na pumunta sa pinas para magpakala layo at mag aral. Every Christmas she always go back to Seoul to visit her father and her ugly stepmother. Lagi syang nagse-celebrate ng pasko sa Seoul kasama ang pamilya ni Jinyoung. She spent more time with Jin Young's family than her father because he didn't have attention to her presence.

She came here in the Philippines when she's 1st year high school.

April is a good best friend for Sapphire because she's always in her side in times in happiness and lonely. Nagkita sila mula pa noong first year high school pa sila. April knows how she suffer in her father's stupid house because Sapphire told her everything.

Naging troublemaker sya noong second year high school na sya. She meets Dave and his friends in detention roo. She always does trouble and she's always ending up in the detention room. Parehas lang sila ng mga kaibigan nya kaya naiintindihan sya ng mga ito They treat her as their own little sister. Dave and his friends keep on telling her that she must be a good girl. Naging mabait naman sya pero hindi padin maiwasan na cold sya sa ibang tao

Pagmamayari ng pamilya nya ang  KIM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY. And her father is always using his power to manipulate Sapphire. Lagi syang nagta-transfer ng school kapag nalalaman ng ama nya na kasama ulit nya si Dave.

Only Dave and his friends, Jin Young and April can understand her

When April and Sapphire is college they meet BTS. Kunti lang ang alam nya si BTS at sobrang naiirita sya dun sa lalaking mukhang buko ang ulo. Si Jeon Jungkook. At first she hates Jungkook because he's so proud about his popularity but when it last she realized how loving and caring he is. Hindi naman sya masyadong mayabang. Slight lang naman. Pero naiirita padin sya.  And one day she realized that she's in love with Jungkook.

Is she afraid to love again?