02

Chapter 2-

Sumin: Y/N?
Y/N: I'm seriously done with you right now.

I was pissed how my best friend for 5 years, didn't even recognised me. She reached out for a hug and I rejected. She pouted.

Y/N: That what's you get for pissing me off.
Sumin: I'm sorry, alright? But, what the hell are you doing and wearing?!

I let out a loud sigh and explained to her about what happened.

Sumin: No way...

She said, while holding back her laughter.

Y/N: Just do it.

I rolled my eyes at her as she bursted out her laughter. I walked into the school, leaving her there like laughing like a idiot.

Sumin: Y/n, wait!

She's still laughing. I walked to my locker as I already come and check out the school once so, I know all the ways to my classes. As I was perparing my books with Sumin standing aside, texting on her phone. I been laughed at and getting disgusted by all those brats people here.

Y/N: SUMIN!!

I shouted her name in case, she couldn't hear me, even if we're a steps away from each other.

Sumin: I'm here!

She said, rubbing her ears.

Y/N: Any tea?

Well, Sumin used to studied at northern with me but since I transfered here, she also has too, she had too. She was transferred here first cause, she need to do fully research about this people here.

Sumin: Uhh.. yeah, right! Boys or girls?
Y/N: Ladies first~
Sumin: Momo, she-
Y/N: Already heard about her.
Sumin: Good... Now, boys.... Well, there are this 7 boys but, 4 of them are in the other buildings. So guessing, you have to deal with 3 of them.

Sumin: Cause now that you're like this, you have to deal with them a your bully.
Y/N: Great. Don't we have nerds here?
Sumin: Yeah, but transferred or change school already.
Y/N: Seem like they're have enough.
Sumin: But-

*Bell rings*

Y/N: See ya at lunch!
Sumin: Bye! TAKE CARE!!!

She said for distance. I run to my class but I was lost. Great... I come and check up and I'm still lost. I started to walk slowly, looking for room 78. Until, I bumped into a hard chest and fall down.

Y/N: YAH! YOU-

I quickly shut my mouth when I realised what I am and what I should be right now. I still didn't look up to see who it was.

???: Me??

It was a male voice. He said with attitude. I decided to look up and..... OH GOD! He's handsome! He noticed me and said..

???: Newbie??

He smirked and I nodded shyly, even if right now, I wanna punch him so bad! He make eyes contact with me and scoffs.

???: Nerds...

He walked off, followed by 2 guys. When his back was facing me, I grabbed my fist and pretended like I gonna punch him.

Y/N: Jerk....

I whispers. I get up and started to look at the room number again. It was already room 93. I quickly turned back and run to my class. I'm late like 5 minutes already. Luckly, I found my class and I entered it. Seeing the guy from earlier but without the others 2.

???: I was helping the newbie...

He pointed at me. After he said that, all the girls started to give me dead glances.

Mr. Lee: I let you go this time, Mr. Jeon.

Guessing his last name is Jeon. He went to his seat while, Mr. Lee approached me.

Mr. Lee: Song... Song...

He was struggling with my name, like all teacher does. I secretly rolled my eyes and finished his sentence with a smile.

Y/N: Song Y/N.
Mr. Lee: Yes! May you introduced yourself?
Y/N: Sure... Hi, I'm Song Y/N. I'm transferred from northern.

I look over to Mr. Lee and he was hasing a shock face, I look in a confused looks. I know Mr. Lee because, he's my uncle. But he didn't notice who I am in the first so, I just play along.

Mr. Lee: Great! Uhh... Class! Open your book on page 87. I need to your new student a bit.

I know the sound of this. He signal me to go out with him.

Mr. Lee: What are you thinking?!
Y/N: What?
Mr. Lee: I'm your uncle, Y/n.
Y/N: oh yay... you're finally noticed.

I said sarcastically

Mr. Lee: *sigh* I need explanation, young lady.

I explained to him and he understands it quickly so, we went back in and let me sit these one guys which seem nice. But, behind me was that guy, Jeon something.

Girl: Hey, Jungkook-ah~

She said it with slut voice. I cringed at her voice so, I turned to see who that was and she was winking at that Jerk guy. I mean Jeon. So, his name is Jeon Jungkook? Hmm... interesting~