August 27,1985

"Dig me up! Dig me up! Dig me up! Dig me up! Dig me up! Dig me up!"
The word formed an unsettling concussion in my mind....
I killed my father..... Was it my father?.....
Those haunting thoughts became too much for me to take....

It felt like a husk behind my back....
The stress made me compressed and almost numb....
The Pineapple etched into my arm shined in the dazing Moonlight.....

The moon stared at me....
Suddenly, my phone started to ring again....
It was Kotori-San
With trembling fear I picked it up....
"DIG ME! I CAN'T HOLD IT! PLEASE DIG ME OUT! DIG ME OUT!"

"But... Kotori-San.... It's.... It's raining..... I can't...."

"Are.. You scared?! Didn't I say you were like my sister? Now.... You want to abandon me? In the soil? Tsk"

I could hear her sobs.... What if she's buried alive? A flash of hope went through me.....

I'm coming Kotori-San....

I took the shovel which I kept near my dining room and ignored the throbbing pain in my arm..... I had to rescue Kotori-San.... She's my only friend.... I can't leave her like that can I? That would be cruel.... The cold wind makes me shiver.... But determined to find the truth...

I step my legs in the dirt and began to walk....
Each step I took through the throbbing silence... Echoed back at me....
The rain was drenching the poles...

The Streetlights kept Flickering...
Silence filled the whole place... Silence, mixed with a cold wind... Which made dead dandelions land in my face....
The rain had drenched my whole body....

Kotori-San's house wasn't there....
Instead... I could see her backyard.... Filled with lillies and dandelions... The flowers were Grey.... Almost dead...

I looked at the Grey clouds which were pouring the rain....
I slowly plunged the shovel into the ground.... I plunged it deeper and deeper.... I was covered in rain and dirt.... I was staring to smell.... But then.... I saw movement against the ground...

"KOTORI-SAN!"

I screamed and plunged it deeper and deeper until.... I Saw Kotori-San's body, Sliced into pieces.... Her Entrails broken and ribcage smashed....
Her Pale face was cut with a deep razor blade.... Leaving her to rot...
Her lifeless eyes looked at me...
'She was gone'

If she had died.... Who called me?

Suddenly, the harsh wind blew through my hands.... Mixing me with dirt and rain....

"Are You Scared of me?"
Her lifeless head spoke