Part title

It was raining that night. She got awakened by the cry of her sisters. Because of that, She hurried out of her room to see what was happening. She was about to take a step when she saw her mother, lying on the floor unconscious. She was left dumbfounded on what she was just saw. She didn't even know that her MOTHER is no more with them.

She was just 3 years old when her mother left her with her elder sisters. She couldn't fight with diabetes and lost her life. After her mother's death, she suffered a lot. She was her mother's last born due to which she was a pampered child, everyone in her family loved her so much. She used to miss her mother all day long, but life's cruelty didn't stop there. T he story began when her father decided to get married! The poor little Amra was so excited, she was thinking that her mother is coming back. Everyone refused to attend her fathers wedding, but Amra was so eager to see her mother. She got dressed up and went to the wedding. The bride was dolled up from head to toe ; her face was covered with 'Duppata'. Amra wanted to see her mother, she excitedly removed her Duppata and look into her eyes excitedly, suddenly all of her excitement faded and gone when that bride gave her an evil look with her big eyes! Amra got frightened! That horrible look hit her so bad. She just realized that her father had got married to a wicked- witch who was capable to do all the evil deeds. She was violent, her main weapon was emotional abuse. Her cruelty started the day she stepped in their house. She was beautiful young girl with deep black eyes, shiny long hair and fair complexion she only focused on her married life.

Days became heavy on them, but the little poor amra decided to stay quiet. She decided to endure every cruelty done by her stepmother. She accepted that fact that her stepmother had no love for her and her siblings. Time passes and the couple blessed with a baby boy so, now Amra had a stepbrother too. She loved him so much, she used to take care of him though she was also a little girl, but she learned everything at very young age in order to make her stepmother happy. She wanted to become a doctor, so she always studied hard, but she could not concentrate on her studies properly because her evil step mom always engaged her in some work.

Now the little girl was on growing stage, she was growing, giving up on her dreams. She used to miss her mother all the time she got hurt. When she saw her class fellows with their mother. In the break time mother came to school with breakfast and feed their children, while Amra used to stare them with her teary eyes. When, the home time bell rang Amra got scared of that sound. Because, she knew that she will again have to face that emotional abuse.

One day, everyone was having lunch on dining table. The evil step mom gave a plate full rice and chicken to her own son and a plate with plain white rice to amra, and she was forced to finish every disgusting meal! You all must be thinking about her father, her father chooses to stay quiet because he could not take stand for their own children he was scared too. Amra never complaint  not even to his father she remained quiet throughout the situation and evil mom took advantage of her quietness. Her sisters got married, and she left alone with her step siblings and step evil mom. Now she was alone there to bear all the cruel deeds. She started becoming weak, because of lack of sleep and food. She couldn't even have meal properly. Her stepmother locked fridge and kitchen and kept the key inside her room. She didn't have anyone to listen to her. She wanted to share her heavy heart with someone, then so she decided to pour her heart out into a diary.

As time passed, Amra had turned into an elegant beautiful girl. Now her evil mom came up with a new different idea to tease amra. Evil mom wanted amra to marry her nephew, so that amra will forever obey her, and live her life according to her. Amra was silently bearing this all until she found love of her life. She found the man same as she had written in her diary. She was so euphoric. She has never been that much happy in her life, but again the problem was her stepmother, but this time Amra took stand, talked to her father. Her father realised his mistake and was in guilt that he couldn't support his daughter. He accepted her request. He also took stand infront of his wife.

Things got better, Amra was about to get married to the love of her life. But the evil mom still used to abused her emotionally. Finally the day come of her marriage and guess what that girl amra is me! Writing this all on my wedding day. I remember each and every single day of my childhood her evil eyes still haunts me. She never appreciated me, she never loved me, she never treated me with love. Her cruelty and her emotional abuse cast a long shadow over my childhood. I used to be a DIAMOND, but now this diamond has shattered! She was the only reason of this all. She has left a dent on me! a black mark that will remain with me forever.