❣️ s t o r y ❣️

"Mom do I really have to go?" Seulgi whined sitting in front of the TV

Seulgi whined sitting in front of the TV. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing sweatpants.
Her mother almost got a heart attack seeing her daughter looking like this.
"Seulgi what are you doing !",she said but you could almost call it shouting ,"We have to leave the house in five minutes! You can't go looking like this!"
Seulgi pouted at her mothers words. "But I haven't finished my series yet ! I won't leave the house until I did!"
"If you aren't properly dressed in 5 minutes and ready to start you also won't be able to finish your series in the future!"

Seulgi knew when she had to give up so she just rolled her eyes and stood up.
"I won't change into that dress she wants me to wear",she thought a smile appearing on her face.

20 minutes later they were all sitting in the car.
"Why do we always have to be late?",her mother was raging.
Hoping that her father would be able to drive and calm his wife down at the same time Seulgi quickly took out her earphones and with the hope that the music would be louder than her parents voices.

She sighed when she realized that they weren't working so she looked to her left where her younger brother Daniel was sitting.
His earphones were obviously working but she didn't have the nerves to ask if he would share because her mother turned around.

"You're not even wearing your pretty dress."
"It's just family. They should love me for how I am."
"Yeah but that's going to be hard if you look like this."
"Mom ,I'm not wearing anything bad. Since when is a jean and t-shirt combination rude?"
"Since you put out that attitude!"
"Stop nagging me just because you're nervous. We all know that grandma doesn't like you."
"You!"

"Just stop we are already there. I don't want to go in there with a bad mood",her dad interrupted their bickering.

The family left the car staying completely quiet on their way to the front door.
Daniel rang the bell and the door was almost immediately opened.
After a round of hugging and hearing "Wow did you grow up a lot!"
She just smiled even through she didn't grow at all and her Daniel was almost 10 centimeters taller.

But luckily there weren't that many people although it was called a "Family Reunion"
Seulgi only saw familiar faces and only her close relatives.
Then she saw the boy.

He was quite tall and his looks where breathtaking.
She didn't really bother spotting a hot person but what was he doing here.
She would remember such a handsome relative.

But than she saw him standing next to her one year older cousin Jaehyun and she chuckled a bit.
Of course did such a hot guy had to be taken or gay.
"The 'friends' people bring to family meetings are 99% sure be their life partner",Seulgi thought and remembered that time her brother brought a "friend" home.