Its not stubbornes. It is Justice.

You where transformed... your good side and bad side. Ying and Yang. 

( yeah ik the joke i made )

You where... at peace... still shit had to be done.. so.

Time to finish this

Time to finish this.

You transformed into a new form.. you didnt feel any diffrent.. you didnt feel anything.. what you did know was.

Y/N: It is time to finish this.

Yang launched herself at you trying to smash you in the head. still for you it went in slow motion you just sidestepped. she quickly recovered herself and did a full 360 jab wich you dodge. she then let out an Inhuman combo even faster then normal... still slow motion for you. you descided to end it. 

You just straight up bitch slapped her in the face. it was a weak one though so she just became angryer and started dealing more punches. after what seemed like an hour she started to slow down. losing her momentum.

Y/N: seriously you still wonder why i dont forgive you guys.... how about.

you then grabbed her by the throat.

Y/N: Il make it Clear with this.

you unsheated oblivion and set it in revolver mode.

Y/N: lets see how YOU like it to be beaten to near death.

Yang just looked at you with disbelief in her eyes.

You shot her eye out.

Yang screamed out of pain.. still her eye grew back but the pain stayed.

Y/N: your lucky i still at least have some forgiveness... still Abusive fucks like you shouldnt gaet that...

you started to keep shooting her in her chest near her heart. it healed. pain stayed. same for when you shot her in the arm. the knees. her gut. even her brain.... still you kept healing her. the pain stayed. but she kept living.

after a good 5 minutes of shooting her. she was near collapse mentaly and physicly.

Y/N: let this be a lesson..  one should never think of someone lesser then themselves. those who want respect must give it first. and here is one of my own.

you gave her a knee in the gut.

Y/N: dont you fucking insult my mother ever again yang.

with that she fainted. you threw her to ruby. you powered down to your normal form.

Y/N: 'huff' 'huff' Jezus crist what the hell was that..... huh

you watched at ruby looking in complete disbelief. fear.. anger.

Ruby: you.... 

Ruby began rushing into you scyth in hand... you used up all your energy in that transformation from just now... she was going for a clean cut on the head.

Y/N: ( well mom.. dad.... il see you soon )

suddenly a hard metal sound came in of 2 weapons smashing against each other.

Y/N:... huh

you saw jesse blocking the scyth with his cutlass.

Jesse: Goddangit Y/N why am i always here to save your ass.

Y/N: you did the same thing as medic in tf2.

Jesse:.... touche!

jasper came flying by scythe in hand going for the arm of ruby.

Jasper: YOU. AINT. GONNA. DO.

J&J&Y/N: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

Ruby was looking there confused. from what you just sayd.

Y/N: NOW. TRIPLE THREAT TO BEACON WITH YOU!!!

Jasper heard that and teleported behind her turning her soul blue. he then used fire to send her flying upwards like a rocket. jesse flew upward using a jetpack and used a hammer to send her vollyball spike downward.

you charged all the leftover energy in your right hand creating a small pocket of energy. it had the form of a dragon.

( Couldnt find an image of this srry. )

you smashed it into her. yelling....

Y/N: DRAGO RASENGAN!!!!

and she went flying towards beacon. and you saw her flying directly into ospin his office.

( Ospin's POV )

You where just sitting there sipping from your cup.

Ospin: what a lovely day....

5 seconds later.

'window got smashed by cookie monster on steroids'

Ospin: what the.

(Y/N's POV)

Y/N: teleport yang back to beacon jasper....

Jasper: got it.

he snapped his finger and poof she was gone.

Jesse: now Y/N...

You got some explaining to do.

(A/N 1k reads guys NOICE also hope ya liked it.... and read my other books HAPPY 2019 )