Plans

Julie opened the door to her home and quietly walked in. Her brain was in a daze from how much her life had changed in the few hours she was gone. She could hear her parents talking amongst themselves in the kitchen.

"I'm home." Julie put her purse down and took off her shoes.

"Hey Munchkin," Her Dad walked over to her and gave her a hug, "How'd the concert go?"

"It was unbelievable. It was life-changing." Julie walked over to the couch and sat down with her parents.

"Not every day you see werewolves who are international superstars?" Her mom teased her.

"Actually, it was even bigger than that."  Julie put her hand up to her forehead and rubbed her face trying to erase the stress and exhaustion. 

"What happened?" Her dad asked.

Julie took a breath, "Jewels found her mate."

Her parents looked startled for a moment and then her dad started laughing. "Your mate went to the kpop concert, too? I guess you guys really are perfect for each other."

Her mom chuckled with him, "Oh honey, I'm so excited for you. You both like the same music."

"He was actually....um....in the concert." Julie hedged.

"What do you mean by 'In the concert'?" Her mom asked confused.

Julie started explaining and her parents sat there with stunned expressions. Her dad was the first to say something.

"Well, that is certainly a crazy way to find your mate." He shook his head. Julie wanted to sigh in relief. She had been half afraid her parents wouldn't believe her.

"So what happens now?" her mom asked.

"It turns out that they are spending a week here for a vacation break on the tour. They are using the Alpha's cabin. We're all going to act like this is the first time we've seen each other. The fandom would have collective apoplexy if they found out Jaeson is mated to a high schooler, so we can't say anything until I graduate. We're to try and pull off just becoming friends this week."

"Just friends?" Her mom asked. "That's going to be hard to pull off. The mate pull is its strongest during the first few weeks. It will take a lot of work to keep you guys out of each other's arms."

"I debated whether or not to tell you because of how strong the sensations were. We almost consummated everything right in the back room when we first met. I was drowning in sensations and emotions too strong to resist. How in the world do people wait?" Julie asked perplexed.

"They need the help of their pack. I'm glad you are telling us. We can help you make it through this week. We'll have to pretend to be strict parents keeping our daughter away from the wild pop stars." Her dad laughed at the idea, "This could be fun."

"Daaaaaaad," Julie whined."I'm serious. If the news finds out, it will hurt the band because the fans will flip out. I've seen celebrities destroyed over dating scandals. We can't mess this up."

"Don't worry, baby girl." Her mom took her into her arms and hugged her. "We'll go talk to the Alpha and get a game plan ready. Something that allows you to be together but without raising suspicions."

Julie started to feel better. Her parents not only believed her but were willing to help and make everything okay for her. Her parents were the best!

The black van drove down the street and passed through the small town that was a suburb of the bigger metropolis where they had performed. Jaeson looked at the houses with their wooden fences and trees and opened up his window to breath in the air. He was disappointed that he couldn't pick up the scent of coconuts. He did appreciate the clean air and the scent of evergreens that filled the air. All the boys opened up their windows to smell the clean air that had been wafting in from Jaeson's window.