Chapter 10 ~ Where Do We Begin?

~Previously~

Yun got some of the other stuff out to show off like usual, so I started walking away,"Let's hit the road!"

Yun quickly out his stuff away as he chased us,"H-Hold on! Wait!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My blush grew more as I thought about what had happened. I stayed quiet as I speedily walked in front of everyone trying to get away from Hak and my thoughts. I flinched when I heard his voice,"Princess.... Princess... what are you so upset about?! The fact that I handled you roughly? I had to make it believable so they would't be suspicious. I even warned you before hand.. Okay I'm sorry I took advantage of the situation and grabbed your butt!"

I still stayed quiet as I ignored his apology and kept walking forward. It takes a lot more than an apology to make me believe that Hak!

He kept calling out my name trying to get me to respond. I heard Yun let out a shaky breath,"Man I really thought that man was onto us for a moment.. Now listen! Crimson flamed haired princess, princess who was going to become queen, Ex-thunderbeast general, and a smart genius! We all stick out like a sore thumb! We need to be careful since we are so close to the Fire Clan and the capital. We will be in big trouble if we get caught."

I sighed as Hak spoke up,"Thanks to the oracle we all know that the dragons are staying in pretty remote places."

We all soon noticed a wagon approaching and everyone started panicking since I wasn't in the bag. I heard Hak shout out,"Princess!"

I quickly put on my hood and continue walking as the others followed shortly behind me. I turned to Hak once the wagon was gone and spoke,"Hak, your still wounded and carrying me the whole time would make it so your wound doesn't heal. I am a grown woman, I can handle myself. Besides.. It's my sister who needs to be protected."

Hak understood,"Fine but still be careful. Yun said we don't always know what's ahead so you need to stay close to--!"

He stopped as he noticed I wasn't there, I smiled as Yona asked Yun a question,"Hey Yun! What is that thing?"

Yun looked over at it in surprise,"Wow it's a giant waterwheel! I have never seen one that big!"

The breeze felt nice against my skin, a relaxing moment, something that will probably grow rare in the future of our journey. I felt something warm on my hand, I looked up to see it was Hak holding it. I blushed a bit and looked away, we were trying to keep this a secret the punk!

Yona wondered,"What's out there?" I smiled,"Wheat and from the looks of it, maybe rice too."

Yun reasoned,"Well we are near the capital so it only makes sense."

After a moment we all started walking closer to the capital I stopped,"You three go ahead and get what you need, i'm gonna stay here."

Yona looked concerned,"You sure?"

I smirked,"Yona I can defend myself, besides with my title people will recognize me right on the spot. It'll be smarter if I stay here, we can rendezvous at the big tree, now go."

The trio nodded and walked off, I leaned against the tree and closed my eyes, It's been too long since I have actually relaxed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter's aren't gonna be properly revised so sorry if their are a couple mistakes. I'll still be writing here, but soon I'll be publishing a better well written version of this on my account on Quotev. There is no app but it is free and you don't have to have to have an account to read. 

Black_Noir_Lover